Melissa, thank you for coming in.
梅麗莎,謝謝你過來
Did I have a choice?
我有選擇嗎
Please have a seat.
請坐吧
Look. I already told you everything.
我已經都說了
Just cut to the chase. You clearly have an agenda.
有話直說吧。你分明已經計劃好了
Well, we found a 5150 on your record.
我們在你的記錄里找到了前科
3 years ago, you broke into your ex-boyfriend's home,
三年前,你闖入了前男友的家
and when he woke up, you were standing over himholding a knife.
他醒來的時候,你拿著一把刀站在他面前
I was wondering when that was gonna pop up. It was a long time ago.
我就在想什么時候會查出這事。那是很久之前了
You were on a psychiatric hold for 72 hours.
你被送入精神病科關了三天
Look. I was in a badplace back then.
我當時狀態非常不好
I made some stupid choices. Why does it matter?
也犯了很多愚蠢的錯誤,有什么關系嗎
Someone killed Andrea's dog.
有人殺了安德莉亞的狗
What?
什么
Can you tell us where you were last night?
能說說你昨晚在哪里嗎
I was at home with Kenneth.
我跟肯尼斯一起在家
Are you accusing me of killing that dog?
你是在說我殺了那只狗嗎
It was, like, 15 years old.
那只狗都十五歲了
It probably died, and Andrea is pretending like somebody killed it.
說不定是自己死了,然后安德莉亞裝出一副別人殺了狗的樣子
I mean, she's crazy.
她是個瘋子
Andrea also received a message, a bible verse. Your father is a pastor, right?
安德莉亞還收到了卡片,引用了圣經的話。你父親就是牧師吧
Are you accusing me of something?
你是在暗示什么嗎
We're just trying to find the truth.
我們只是想查出真相
I didn't do anything.
我什么都沒干
You people, you need to leave me alone.
你們這群人,別再煩我了
I will get a lawyer. I know my rights. Just leave me alone.
我會請律師,我知道自己的權利。別再煩我了
Oh, no. No. No. Get off me. Help me!
不,不。放開我,救命啊
Hey, you, get off her!
你,放開她
Get off me.
放開我
Are you ok? Hey, Miss.
你還好嗎,女士