Look at me. I need to get out of here.
看我的臉。我得離開這里
You suffered a head contusion.
你可能有腦震蕩
The doctor said I'd be fine.
醫生說我沒事
I can't stay here. I have my gallery fundraiser this afternoon.
我不能留在這里。我今天下午還要開畫廊籌款會
Hey, slow down.
放輕松
I don't want to slow down.
我不想放輕松
I don't deserve this. I want to kill him.
憑什么這樣對我,我想殺了他
You need to let us handle it.
你應該讓我們處理
Then handle it. Put him behind bars. Just stop him.
那你們處理啊。把他關起來,阻止他
We need evidence to do that, and we don't have it yet.
我們需要證據,現在還沒有
He killed my dog. He attacked me. Isn't that enough evidence?
他殺了我的狗,還襲擊了我。這還不算證據嗎
There's nothing to link him to those two incidences,
我們無法證明這兩件事與他有關
but if there is evidence to be found, we will find it, Andrea.
不過如果有證據,我們會找到的,安德莉亞
Hey, Jack, got a minute?
杰克,有時間嗎
No. Sorry. I don't.
抱歉,沒時間
I know about you and amanda.
我知道你跟阿曼達的事了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
What are you doing? You sneaking around? You talking to her son?
你要干什么?為什么要鬼鬼祟祟,還跟她兒子說話
You're fishing. Amanda didn't tell you anything.
你在套我話。阿曼達什么都沒告訴你
Hey...
等等
Get your handsoff me.
別碰我
It doesn't take a genius to figure this out, Jack.
要想通這件事不需要多聰明,杰克
You and Amanda, you were a thing in new york, right?
你和阿曼達,在紐約有過一段吧
You're the guy that screwed her over.
是你毀了她
I'm not gonna engage with you, Trent. I'm not.
我不會跟你談,特倫特
Just stay away from Amanda and stay away from her son. You understand me?
你離阿曼達遠點,別煩她兒子。聽懂了嗎
Or what?
不然呢
Don't push me.
別逼我
You'll know when I do. Trust me.
我還沒出手呢,相信我
Are you Ethan's father?
你是伊森的父親嗎
I just...I need to know what I'm getting myself into here.
我只是,想弄清楚現在到底是什么狀況
I care about her.
我很在乎她
Don't worry about me, Trent. I'm not a problem for you.
別擔心我,特倫特。我不會攪你的局