This is the surveillance video taken from Andrea's house during the first attack.
這是襲擊發生期間安德莉亞家的監控錄像
Here, we see the guy in the ski mask.
看那個帶著滑雪面具的人
He walks along the wall, and there, omething on his left wrist.
沿著墻走,快看,左手腕戴著什么東西
Looks like a bracelet or a watch.
好像是個手鐲還是手表
Yep, but there's no clear view until I got the video from the parking garage.
但是一直看不清,直到調取了停車場的監控
See, the car's plates are smartly covered up, But, see, there's the watch.
車牌遮擋得很嚴實,但是表看得很清楚
Crop and zoom. It's a 1978 Rolex daytona 6263.
暫停,放大。是1978年勞力士戴托納6263款
That's a $35,000 watch.
價錢要三萬五千美元
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I dated this rich kid in high school. He actually got one for graduation.
我高中時男朋友很有錢。畢業禮物就是這表
Why didn't you marry him?
怎么沒嫁給他
I kept dozing off.
覺得沒勁
And it's listed right here in the divorce settlement.
在離婚協議上也寫到了這塊表
Kenneth Brown got possession of a Daytona watch.
肯尼斯·布朗拿到了一塊戴托納表
I'll call Beth.
我打給貝絲
Door's open. Melissa? It's Lieutenant Davis.
門開著。梅麗莎。我是戴維斯探長
Where's Kenneth?
肯尼斯在哪里
I don't know. He left.
我不知道,他走了
Melissa, what happened?
梅麗莎,出了什么事
Someone e-mailed me this video.
有人給我發了這個視頻
The video was sent from an anonymous e-mail, but I know that Andrea sent it.
視頻發件人匿名了,但我知道肯定是安德莉亞
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么會這么蠢
He kept telling me that his ex-wife was crazy, that she was just trying to scare us.
他一直跟我說他前妻是個瘋子,說她只是想嚇我們
This whole time, he was sleeping with her.
這么長時間,他一直在跟她上床
Melissa, do you recognize this?
梅麗莎,你見過這個嗎
It's Kenneth's watch.
這是肯尼斯的手表
Andrea was attacked last night, and the man who attacked her was wearing that watch.
昨晚安德莉亞被人襲擊,襲擊她的人戴著這塊表
We need to talk to Kenneth.
我們得跟肯尼斯談
If there is something you're not telling us, now is a good time.
如果你隱瞞了什么事,說出來吧
Where'd you get this?
你從哪里拿到的
I found it in Kenneth's trunk the day after Andrea's dog was killed.
安德莉亞的狗被殺第二天,我在肯尼斯的車里找到的
You were protecting him?
你一直在包庇他
I didn't know what to do. I thought I loved him.
我不知道該怎么辦,我以為自己愛他
I'm scared that he might do something stupid, he was so angry.
我害怕他會做出什么蠢事,他當時好生氣
He said that he was gonna hurt Andrea.
他說他要去教訓安德莉亞
Put an APB out on Kenneth. Call Jack. Tell him to meet me at the museum.
發全境通告找肯尼斯,給杰克打電話,告訴他直接在博物館見面