All right. Hey, you got your homework?
好了,作業拿了嗎
Yes. Books?
拿了.書呢
Yes. Oh, I forgot my lunch.
帶了,但午飯沒帶
Get in the car. I'll get it.
上車吧,我去拿
Hey. It's you again.
你好,又見面了
Just morning run.
我在晨跑
You live around here?
你住在這附近嗎
Yeah.
是的
I'm Ethan.
我叫伊森
Wesley.
我是韋斯利
Nice to meet you, Wesley.
很高興認識你,韋斯利
Those boys from Halloween still giving youtrouble?
萬圣節那幾個小孩還找你麻煩嗎
Nah. You pretty much fixed them.
沒有,都被你搞定了
Good. Headed to school?
太好了,去上學嗎
Yeah.
對
Where's your mom?
你媽媽呢
She had court this morning, so her boyfriend Trent is taking me.
她今早要上庭,所以今天是她男朋友特倫特送我
You don't like him?
你不喜歡他嗎
He's ok, I guess.
還行吧
Ethan, let's go.
伊森,走吧
Ok. Coming. I got to...go.
好的,來了,我要走了
You don't talk to strangers.
別和陌生人說話
He's not. He lives around here.
他不是陌生人,他就住這附近
Morning. Morning.
早上好。好。
Nice house.
房子不錯啊
Very. Belongs to Andrea Brown.
相當啊,戶主是安德莉亞·布朗
She filed a report with us two weeks ago. I handled it.
她兩周前曾向我們申報過,是我負責的
We obtaineda restraining order against her ex-husband, and he was being a good boy until last night.
我們給她的前夫下了限制令,昨晚之前,他一直挺老實的
I read the police report, breaking and entering, vandalism.
我看了警方記錄,非法闖入,還有亂涂亂畫嗎
Is this what you call LA Art?
這就是你們所謂的洛杉磯藝術
You're funny.
你真搞笑
Andrea Brown runs the board for the Doheny museum art project.
安德莉亞·布朗是多悉尼博物館一個藝術項目的董事會主席
It's a fancy nonprofit that raises money
是一項很棒的非盈利項目
for various charities by auctioning off the work of new and important artists.
通過拍賣新興藝術家的作品為各類慈善機構籌集資金
Is thata real job?
這也算正經工作
Philanthropy. Andrea is independently wealthy due to a fat divorce settlement.
這叫慈善。安德莉亞個人之所以這么富有是因為一筆昂貴的離婚贍養費
So an angry ex is behind this.
所以是前夫不滿嗎
Yes-- Kenneth Brown. He's a real estate developer.
沒錯,肯尼斯·布朗,一名地產商
He made a fortune in the nineties, happy couple until--
九十年代賺了一筆,原本是幸福的一對
He cheated on her, and she took him for everythinghe had.
他出軌,于是妻子讓他凈身出戶
She got it all, including the dog.
財產全歸她,包括狗
All he got was a bad real estate market, debt, and the fake blond with the fake tan and the fake boobies.
他只得到一塊不怎樣的地產市場,累累負債,以及一個假金發,假膚色,假咪咪的小女友
Seriously, that sounds like some horrible LA cliche.
真的嗎,聽著像是狗血到家的洛杉磯橋段
We love cliches. We live them, make movies about them.
人人都愛狗血。靠它們過活,把它們拍成電影
It's the LA way of life. You'll get the hang of it.
這就是洛杉磯生活,你會慢慢懂的
You called them boobies?
你剛剛說,咪咪
It's daytime, Jack. I try to keep it G-rated.
大白天的,杰克,別說那些兒童不宜的