Oh, it's exciting to have such a talent emerge fromthe LA art scene.
洛杉磯能出這樣一位天才藝術家,真是太好了
I was moved by the boldness.
我被這樣的大膽嘗試觸動了
It was absolutely sublime.
異常出眾
We'll raise lots of money on this, Andrea. Well done.
我們這次活動會籌到不少錢,安德莉亞。干得好
A toast to our enchanting hostess and committee chair Andrea Brown.
敬我們迷人的女主人及董事會主席,安德莉亞·布朗
You've outdone yourself, my dear.
你做得太好了,親愛的
Thank you, Walt,but I couldn't do it without my illustrious board members,
謝謝你,沃特,但如果沒有你們這群杰出的董事會成員,我也做不到
and tonight is about my gratitude for your tireless fund raising efforts.
今晚就是感謝大家為籌款做出的貢獻
Thank you. Cheers.
謝謝。干杯
Cheers. Well done, everyone.
干杯。干得好
Oh, no. Did you pay your bills, Andrea?
不是吧?難道你沒繳電費,安德莉亞
Robyn, can you check the fuse box, sweetie? Think we have a short.
羅賓,能去看看保險絲嗎,親愛的。可能是短路了
Of course.
當然
Oh, well, maybe not. Never mind. False alarm.
好了,看來不是,算了。假警報啊
Mood lighting. Sorry about that.
照明燈太淘氣,抱歉了
And that would be Roxy.
羅茜又開始鬧了
Excuse me. I'm so sorry. This is embarrassing.
失陪一下,抱歉,真是太尷尬了
Make sure she's ok. Excuse me.
希望它沒事。失陪一下
Roxy? Come here, girl. What is it?
羅茜,過來,寶貝,怎么了
What's the matter, sweetie?
怎么回事,寶貝
What is that?
怎么了
It's Roberta Flack.
是蘿貝塔·弗萊克的歌
It's him. He was in my house.
是他,他來過