Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
They've come for Morraine.
他們要抓走莫琳
No! No! No! No! Please. Please.
不 不 不要啊 求您了 求您了
No! Don't take her! Please.
不要 別帶走她 求您了
No! You can't take her!
不行 你不能帶走她
She's my baby! Don't take my baby!
她只是個孩子 不要搶我的孩子
Nonsense. She's a fine, strong girl.
胡說八道 她已是個美麗堅強的大姑娘
She'll make a fine soldier.
她會成為一個優秀的士兵
It's a mistake. She's turning 14. Only 14!
你們弄錯了 她才14歲 只有14歲
Orders of the duke.
公爵下了命令
The ogre wars have taken their toll this season.
最近食人魔戰爭造成了巨大的人員傷亡
More troops will turn the tide.
招募更多的士兵才能扭轉局面
They lowered the age again, papa.
爸爸 他們降低了征兵的年紀
Take her. No!
帶走 不
She'll ride with me.
讓她上我的馬
No! You can't have her!
不行 你不能帶走她
My birthday is in three days.
我只有三天就過生日了
They'll come for me in three days.
他們三天后會來帶走我的
We'll find a way. We'll... we'll find a way.
我們會有辦法的 會有辦法的
You in here?
你在嗎
Well, it is my shop.
這可是我的店鋪
What is that?
那是什么玩意
Oh, this is lanolin. Used for waterproofing.
這是羊毛脂 用來防水的
It smells like livestock.
聞著像牲畜的味道
Well, it is the reason why sheeps' wool repels water.
這正是羊毛能防水的原因
It stinks.
太臭了
Um, if there was a reason you called the sheriff's department, if you want to talk about that quickly or outside. Yes.
你打電話到警局有什么事吧 你想簡單說下還是去外面詳談 是的
I just wanted to, uh, express my condolences, really.
其實我只是想向你表示哀悼
The sheriff was a good man.
警長是個好人
You're still wearing the deputy's badge.
你還帶著副警長的警徽啊
Well, he's been gone two weeks now.
他已經去世兩周了
And I believe that after two weeks of acting as sheriff,
我想你既然已行駛兩周的警長職責
the job becomes yours.
這個職位肯定會是你的
You'll have to wear the real badge.
你會有一個真正的警徽
Yeah, I guess.
也許吧
I'm just not in a hurry.
只是這事我不著急
So, um, thank you for the kind words.
多謝好意
I have his things.
我有他的東西
What?
什么
The sheriff.
警長的
He rented an apartment that I own.
他租了我的公寓
Another reason for my call, really. I wanted to offer you a keepsake.
這其實是我打電話的另一個原因 我想給你留著做紀念