I'm sorry.
對不起
I don't know what came over me how I lost my mind.
我不知道自己腦袋里在想什么 喪失理智
It's okay.
沒關系
You were tired and feverish...
你很疲憊 還發著燒
and heartbroken.
而且傷透了心
I don't know why I let myself get caught up with her.
我不知道為何會讓自己和她糾纏在一起
Because it was easy and safe.
因為那很容易 而且安全
Not feeling anything's an attractive option when what you feel sucks.
當你感覺痛苦的時候 最誘人的選擇 就是麻醉自己的感覺
Felt that.
感覺到了
Did you think you can fool me with the heart of a stag?!
你以為用一顆鹿心就能騙到我嗎
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都別想去
She doesn't deserve to die.
她不應該這樣死去
That's not up to you.
你做不了主
I wanted a heart
我想要一顆心
And a heart I shall have.
一定要得到一顆心
What are you gonna do to me?
你要對我做什么
You're now mine.
你現在屬于我了
My pet.
我的寵物
And this is your cage.
這是你的囚籠
From this moment forward
從現在開始
you will do everything that I say
你要對我唯命是從
and if you ever disobey me
如果你違抗我的意志
if you ever try to run away
如果你要逃跑
all I have to do is squeeze.
我只要這樣一捏
Guards!
守衛
Your life is now in my hands...
你的性命掌握在我手中
Forever.
直到永遠