What's this?
這是什么
The girl wanted you to have it.
她希望我把它交給你
Read it to me.
念給我聽
Dearest stepmother
我最親愛的繼母
by the time you read this I will be dead.
當你讀到這封信的時候 我已經死了
I understand that you will never have love in your life because of me.
我知道由于我的緣故 你的生活已無愛相伴
So it's only fitting that I'll be denied that same joy as well.
所以讓我得不到快樂 也是理所當然
For the sake of kingdom I hope my death satisfies your need for revenge
為了王國 我希望我的死能滿足你報復的欲望
allowing you to rule my father's subjects as they deserve
使你以憐憫仁慈之心統治父王的臣民
with compassion and a gentle hand.
這是他們應得的
I know what you think you're doing is vengeance.
我知道你覺得殺了我是為了復仇
I prefer to think of it as sacrifice
但我更愿意把我的死當做是
for the good of all.
為了所有人的幸福而做的犧牲
With that in mind I welcome the end.
帶著這個想法 我樂于接受死亡
I want you to take my last message to heart.
希望你能夠將我的遺言銘記于心
I'm sorry and I forgive you."
我很抱歉 我原諒你的所作所為
Don't tell me you're becoming a sheep.
不要告訴我你變成了軟弱的羔羊
She put others before herself and yet you hate her.
她把別人放在第一位 你卻依然恨她
What did she do to you?
她對你做了什么
I shared a secret with her
我告訴了她一個秘密
and she couldn't keep it.
但是她沒能保密
And that betrayal...
那次背叛...
Cost me dearly.
讓我付出慘痛代價
Now...
現在...
Show me her heart.
把她的心給我
It should open.
應該會打開啊
This isn't her heart.
這不是她的心
This isn't a human heart!
這不是人類的心
What did you do?
你做了什么
It's got to be in here...
肯定是在這里
Somewhere.
某個地方
There's gotta be a hidden door.
應該有個暗門
A lever...
機關
Something.Graham. Hey Graham.
肯定有些什么 格蘭姆 嘿 格蘭姆
There's nothing in here.
這里什么都沒有
There has to be. And if there isn't then...It's okay.
必須有 如果沒有的話... 沒事的
It's going to be okay.
會沒事的
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你們在干什么呢