Okay.
好吧
So... how are you gonna do that?
那... 你要怎么做
I just need to follow the wolf.
跟隨狼的指引
What? What wolf?
什么 什么狼
From my dreams.
我夢里的狼
He's gonna help me find my heart.
他會幫我找到心臟
I'm sorry. I thought we were talking in a metaphor here.
對不起 我以為你是用心臟做比喻
You really think you don't have a heart?
你真認為自己沒有心臟
It's the only thing that makes any sense.
只有這樣才說得通
It's the only thing that explains why I don't feel anything.
只有這個能解釋為什么我沒有感覺
Listen to me Graham. You have a heart.
聽我說 格蘭姆 你有心臟
I can prove it.
我能證明
See?
感覺到沒
It's beating. It's real.
這是心臟的跳動 真的心臟
Feel that.
用心感覺
That is your heart.
這是你的心臟
No. It's the curse.
不 這是詛咒的原因
You can't really believe that's true.
你不會真相信這事吧
What?
怎么了
Graham! Graham be careful.
格蘭姆 格蘭姆 小心
He's my friend. He won't hurt us.
它是我的朋友 不會傷害我們
What is it?
這是什么
It's my heart.
我的心臟
It's in there.
在這里面
I have to look in there. Oh no. Stop stop.
我得進去看看 別 別進去
I have to get in there. Please. Graham come on.
我得進去看看 格蘭姆 醒醒吧
You really think that your heart is in there?
你真認為你的心臟在里面
Okay.
好吧
Let's find out.
我們去看看
Come on!
開啊
Wait here.
在這里等著
I see you're still in mourning.
你還戴著孝啊
The time for mourning is over.
服喪期已經過了
I simply found that black suits me.
我只是覺得黑色很適合我
Now tell me.
現在告訴我
Is Snow dead?
白雪死了嗎
The young girl's heart as you requested.
如你所求 這是她的心
First there's something I must do.
但我得先做件事