So, how was touring?
巡演怎么樣
Touring was amazing, grueling, punishing,inspiring.
巡演很不錯 很累 很苦 讓人振奮
Did you find yourself?
你找到自我了嗎
I don't know.You certainly found a beard, anyway. Look at that thing.
我不知道 你倒是蓄上胡子了 瞧瞧你自己
Yeah. It's... it's intense.It's big. Yeah.
是啊 好濃 還好密 是的
Did Mim go with you? On tour?
米姆和你一起去巡演了嗎
You want to go straight into this, then?
你還真是單刀直入
Are you...are you the happiest couple ever?
你們...你們是幸福快樂地在一起了
Or did you... break up after a month and she came back to New York on a bus?
還是一個月后就分了 然后她坐著巴士回紐約了
It was a train... actually.
其實是火車
I'm sorry. I'm being a bitch.
抱歉這么刻薄
No. You're entitled.
不 你有權這樣
So... what have you been up to?
你最近在做什么
God...It's... amazing, Gretta.
天啊 真是棒極了 格蕾塔
Really?
真的嗎
Totally. Ambient sound, and... the city.
真的 背景音 還有這城市
That's it? No overdubs? Nothing?No, no, no, it's just the way you hear it.God, it's so great. Yeah
沒加配樂嗎 什么都沒加 不 不 不 就是你聽到的那樣 天啊 這真是太棒了 是吧
They're really offering you a deal?No... well, I don't know.He has to play it to his partner first. So we'll see.
他們跟你簽約了嗎 我不知道 他要先給他的合伙人聽 然后再定
I cannot believe what he's done with your songs.I know. He's amazing.
真不敢相信他做的這一切是吧 他很厲害
You should get him to do your record.
你該讓他給你錄專輯的
No, it's too late. We just finished mastering the record in LA.
不 太晚了 我們剛在洛杉磯錄了
I recorded in various studios on the road.Wow.
我們在不同的錄音棚錄了一路
So, what's it called? On the Road.
你的專輯叫什么名字 在路上
Kind of like Kerouac.
有點凱魯亞克的味道
Yeah. Yeah, it is.That's actually a terrible album name.
是的 是的 的確如此 這個名字挺糟糕的
No, I...I mean, it worked for him.
不 我...凱魯亞克的《在路上》就挺好
No. It's bad.
不 很糟糕
It's... I know that you know it's bad, too.No, I'm...
其實... 我知道你也覺得糟糕 不 我...
you know... Anyway, would you like to go hear it?
其實... 算了 你想聽聽嗎
I would love to hear it. OK.
好啊 太好了