All right... what do you think?
你覺得怎么樣
I think I need to listen to it again.
我覺得我得再聽一遍
No. No, I want... I want your immediate reaction.
不 不 我要你的第一感覺
My immediate reaction?
我的第一感覺
OK.I... I think that you've lost the songs in the production.
好吧 我覺得你的歌被后期制作蓋住了
You know? I mean, OK, take "Lost Stars."
明白嗎 比如《迷途的星星》
I wrote it as a... as a ballad, and... I don't know,it sounds like a piece of stadium pop.
我是當情歌來寫的 但...現在聽著像爛大街的口水歌
Yeah, but I wanted to turn it into a hit.
是 但我想把它做成熱歌
Why?
為什么
"Why?" What kind of question is that?
還用問為什么嗎
You're the writer. You get sole writing credit on it. This is huge for you. Yeah, but, I mean,
歌是你寫的 創作的功勞都是你的 會給你很大幫助 我知道 但是
you weren't supposed to lose the song in it,you know? I mean, it's...
你不該失去歌曲的本意 明白嗎 我的意思是...
it's delicate. I really... I just...I think you should get it remixed.Ah, but everyone loves it when we do it. It's amazing.You have to come see it live.
這歌本來很精致 我覺得你得重新編曲 但錄的時候大家都喜歡 這歌很好 你得來看現場表演
The reaction to it, the energy in the room just changes.
觀眾的反應 場內的氣氛完全不一樣
Why are you so worried about what other people think?
你為什么這么在意別人的想法
It's... it's our song.
這是...這是我們的歌
It is, but, you know, isn't that what music is about?It's about sharing it with people.
沒錯 但音樂不就是這樣嗎 為了和人們分享
No, not that song, Dave.
這首歌不行 戴夫
OK, well, good, then who do we get to remix this?Mim. Maybe you should get Mim to remix it.
好吧 那我們要找誰來編曲 米姆 也許她可以來
Really? OK, so this is obviously not anything about the album.You think?
當真嗎 原來你不想說專輯的事 你覺得呢
Don't. Don't become this, like,music biz couple, you know?
別 別搞成這樣 音樂情侶檔 好嗎
Arguing about our, um... our albums
為了我們的專輯爭吵
The funny thing about this is that I'd throw that fucking record into the ocean if we could just continue this conversation right now.
有意思的是 我寧可把這張破專輯丟進大海里 只要我們能接著聊下去
This is what I want to talk about. OK?
這才是我想聊的 好嗎
And if I could somehow say something or do anything that would undo what I did to us, then...just tell me what it is. Help me.
如果我能說些什么或是做些什么 能把我之前的混賬事一筆勾銷 告訴我怎么做 幫幫我
Would you?Would you throw it in the ocean?
你會嗎 你會把專輯丟進大海嗎
Would you... would you want me to?
你...希望我丟嗎
No.No, I just, you know, I think...I think everything's changed.
不 不 我只是覺得 一切都變了
And I'm... I'm just finding it a bit hard to adjust.
想要適應沒那么簡單
I know. It makes sense.But we're just gonna have to find a way to...get through this, get through this together.
我明白 是這樣沒錯 但我們得想辦法... 走過這一段 一起走過這一段
When did you, like, when did you realize that?
你是什么時候想回頭的
When you sang to me on my voice-mail.
你在語音留言里給我唱歌的時候
I realized that nobody on Earth in their right mind would ever do anything remotely like that,and... that killed me.That crushed me. You...
我意識到這個世界上只有你能隔著這么遠表達自己的心意 我被打動了 完全打動了 你...
completely won me over.
徹底贏回了我的心
I wasn't trying to win you over,I was trying to tell you to fuck off.And I had. And...
我并不想贏回你的心 只是想告訴你滾遠點 木已成舟
and now, you know, you've... you've come back and... and you've opened the whole thing up again,and I think, actually, I think...I think I'm gonna have to go. Um, take that.
而現在...你又想要回頭又要舊事重提 我覺得 其實...我覺得我該走了 這個還你
I'm gonna go, 'cause it's all a bit much.
我得走了 這樣有點太快了
I hear you. Just...take your time. I'm not going anywhere.
我明白 慢慢來 我哪兒也不去
You're gonna stay on the bench?
你就待在長椅上等嗎
Yes, I'm gonna live on this bench.
對 我要住在這條椅子上
Come to the Gramercy.On Saturday. Please.
來格萊木希吧 周六 拜托
Just hear the song. I want you to see...
聽聽這首歌 我希望你能看到
how everyone's just falling in love with what you created.
大家有多喜歡你的作品
Please don't play it like that.Ok.
別像專輯里那么唱 好了