Everybody, this is, uh... this is Miriam.This is Gretta. This is my daughter, Violet.
各位 這是瑪麗安 這是格蕾塔 這是我女兒瓦萊特
Come on, babe.
過來 寶貝
Miriam, thank you. Thank you.
瑪麗安 謝謝 謝謝
It's not too high, is it?That's not too high for a bass. Exactly.
一點也不高
No one should play bass unless it's this high.
貝斯就該這么高
You want me to set your amp or are you good? OK.
要我?guī)湍氵B放大器嗎 還是你自己來
No, no, no, no, no! Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up...
不 不 不 等等 等等
Rachel, at the top, or...yeah, at the top, come in a little bit more gradually.
瑞秋 高潮時 進得再緩和點
Fat Jimmy,What's up? come on, man. All right, man, all right.Police ain't gonna get you up here.Let's hear that bass, my brother.
大吉米 你怎么回事 怎么了 好吧 警察不會來的 好好秀秀低音
I got you, baby, I got you. Come on, man.
哥們 我明白 我明白 拜托了
I'm sorry, wait a minute. Um, do you play bass?
等一等 你會彈貝斯嗎
You were out of tune. You were flat.
你唱跑調了 而且死氣沉沉的
Cause I read on the Internet that you used to play bass.
我在網(wǎng)上看到你以前是彈貝斯的
So, um, I think seeing as we've got Violet doing some guitar on this,this should be a family affair
既然瓦萊特要負責吉他 或許你們全家都該參與一下
I'm a producer 'cause I don't play bass, baby.
我是個音樂制作人 因為我不彈貝斯
Yes, you are... You got to do it.You got to do it.All right, all right.
不 你得彈 你得彈 好吧 好吧
Come in whenever you want, you know? You can wait.
你可以隨時開始 也可以等著
Just, you know, keep it simple.OK.
簡單點就好 好的
You're gonna be great. I don't even know if I'm gonna play.
你沒問題的 我都不知道要不要彈
Whatever.If you feel like it, do it, OK?You know, it's totally cool.
沒關系 如果你想 就彈出來 很棒的
You know, but don't feel like you have to overdo it or prove anything.
但不要造作夸張 或者想證明什么
These guys are serious musicians.Guys, can we... Sorry. Can we take five?
他們都是嚴肅的音樂人 伙計們 抱歉 能休息五分鐘嗎
All right, let's take five. Five, not ten.
好吧 休息五分鐘 不是十分鐘
Hey. I'm back in New York for a gig.
我要回紐約參加一個演奏會
I got your singing message. I have to see you.
我聽見你在留言里唱歌了 我想見你
Uh, call me. Please call me.
給我打電話 請打給我