My parents...died in a car accident four weeks ago.
我的父母...四周前死于一場車禍。
It was terrible.
太可怕了。
You know, we didn't have the time to get to know one another when you first came here, you know. But...
你知道的,當你剛來的時候,我們沒有時間去了解彼此。但是...
I want you to know I'm not the kind of woman who'd let down a child, whatever her situation, whatever her mistake.
我想讓你你明白,我不是那種會輕易放棄一個孩子的人。不論她的情況是如何,不論她犯了什么錯。
So I'm going to help you and do my best to welcome you here again.
所以,我會幫助你并盡力歡迎你回來。
But on one condition: You have to stop lying to me, Mathilda.
但這必須在一個前提下:你必須停止說謊,瑪婷達。
I want you to take a chance and trust me.
我要你把握我給你的機會,并相信我。
Now tell me what happened to you.
現在,告訴我你到底發生了什么事?
Okay.
好吧。
My family got shot down by D.E.A. officers because of a drug problem.
我全家人都被緝毒局的警察殺了,因為一場毒品糾紛。
I left with the greatest guy on Earth.
之后我跟一個全世界最好的人生活在一起。
He was a hit man, the best in town, but he died this morning.
他是個殺手,全市最好的。但他今天早上死了。
And if you don't help me, I'll be dead by tonight.
如果你不幫我的話,我今天晚上就會死。
You know her?
你們認識她嗎?
No.
不認識。
I've never seen her.
我沒看過她。
I think we'll be okay here, Leon.
我想我們在這里會過的很好的,里昂。