Alpha team. Man down, man down.
Alpha小隊。有人犧牲,有人犧牲。
I told you.
我早說過了。
Benny, bring me everyone.
貝尼,把每一個都找來。
What do you mean, "everyone"?
“每一個”是什么意思?
EVERYONE!
所有人!
Take this.
拿著。
Go take a look.
過去看看。
Don't move.
別動。
Do you see anything?
你看到什么了嗎?
It's the guy. He's here. He's got a gun to my head.
是那個家伙。他在這里。他拿槍指著我的頭。
Ok, nobody moves.
好,所有人都不要動。
Let the girl go.
放那個女孩走。
Now, take it easy, man!
別亂來,伙計!
Let the girl go!
放了那個女孩!
Okay, the girl's coming out. Let the girl go.
好,那個女孩要出來了。放那個女孩走。
Grab the axe off the wall.
把墻上的消防斧拿下來。
Over there. Go!
在那邊,快去!
You're coming with us.
你跟我們一起走。
Christ, he shot him! Bastard!
天啊,他居然開槍打他!畜牲!
Move! Move! Move! Move!
快閃!快閃!快閃!快閃!
Shut the fucking water off!
把那該死的水關掉!
Got it.
知道了。
Go!
快走!
We're in a bad way here. Send the cats. I repeat, sent the cats.
我們在這里處境艱難。把貓帶過來。我再重復一遍,把貓帶過來。
I don't know what happened.
我不知道發生了什么事。
I didn't see them coming, I swear!
我沒有看到他們跟過來,我發誓!
I just went shopping and I came back, and they were everywhere.
我只是去買東西,當我回來的時候,這里到處都是他們的人。
Stay away from the window.
離窗戶遠一點。