Leon. Leon.
里昂。里昂。
Come here.
過來。
Snipers.
窗外都是狙擊手。
Okay, now, get this fucking asshole out of there.
好的,現在,把那個混蛋給我揪出來。
How we're gonna get outta here now?
我們要怎么出去?
Leave it to me. We're checking out.
交給我吧。我們要退房了。
But Leon, it's not big enough for you.
不行,里昂,這對你來說太窄了。
It's barely big enough for me.
我才勉強能擠進去。
We said no discussion.
我說過沒得商量。
No, I'm not letting...
不,我不要讓你...
Listen to me. I'm not going! I won't go! I won't go!
聽我說。我不要走!我不走!我不走!
Listen to me. Listen to me.
聽著,聽我說。
We have no chance together. But if I'm alone, I can do it.
我們在一起沒機會逃。但我自己一人能辦的到。
Trust me. I'm in good shape, Mathilda.
相信我。我沒事的,瑪婷達。
And I know I've got a lot of money with Tony, a lot.
我知道我在東尼那里有很多錢,很多。
We'll take it and leave together, just the two of us. Okay? Go.
我們會帶著那筆錢一起離開,就我們兩個。好嗎?快走。
No! You're saying that so I won't worry.
不!你只是在說安慰我的話。
I don't wanna lose you, Leon.
我不想失去你,里昂。
You're not gonna lose me, Mathilda. You've given me a taste for life.
你不會失去我的,瑪婷達。你讓我嘗到人生的滋味。
I wanna be happy, sleep in a bed, have roots.
我開始想要過的快樂,睡在床上,有牽掛。
You'll never be alone again, Mathilda.
你以后不會再覺得孤獨了,瑪婷達。
Please, go now, baby. Go.
拜托,馬上走,寶貝。走。
Calm down. Go now. Go.
冷靜點。快走,走。走。
See you at Tony's. I'm gonna clean them all. Tony's in an hour.
我把它們處理完之后,就去東尼那里找你。一個鐘頭之后在東尼那兒見。
I love you, Mathilda.
我愛你,瑪婷達。
I love you, too, Leon.
我也愛你,里昂。