Leon asked me to help you out if something happened, and I think something happened, right?
里昂要我幫你,如果出了什么意外的話。我想是出了點意外,對吧?
He put aside a little cash for you.
他給你留了點錢。
So what I'm suggesting is that...seeing as how you're still so young,
我的建議是...你的年紀還那么小,
I should hold the money for you, you know, until you're older.
我應該幫你保管那些錢,直到你長大。
Like a bank, you know, except...it's better than a bank.
就像銀行一樣,你知道,甚至...比銀行更好。
Because, you know, banks always get knocked off.
銀行隨時都會倒閉。
No one knocks off old Tony.
但沒有人能打倒老東尼。
But it's your money.
但這是你的錢。
And in the meantime, all you gotta do is come here every once in a while and I'll dish it out so you can have a little fun, ok?
在這段期間你時不時就過來一次,然后我就給你一點錢去找點樂子,好嗎?
Here's a hundred bucks to start with.
先從這一百塊開始。
Can't I get a job instead?
不能先給我一份工作嗎?
A job?
工作?
What the hell can you do?
你能做什么?
I can clean.
我可以當殺手。
I ain't got no work for a 12-year-old kid. So get it out of your goddamn head!
我這里沒有可以給十二歲小孩做的工作,別再胡思亂想了!
It's over! The game's over! Leon's dead! You hear me?
結束了!游戲結束了!里昂死了!你聽到了嗎?
Come on. Come on, you think I ain't hurting too?
行了。拜托,你以為我不會難過嗎?
But he's dead.
但他已經死了。
And you're gonna forget all this craziness and get your little ass back to school, capiche?
你必須把這瘋狂的一切忘掉,然后滾回學校去念書,明白了嗎?
Now take this money and get the hell outta here.
現在拿著這些錢快離開這兒吧。
And don't let me see your face till next month, for something tells me I'm about to lose my famous kind streak.
下個月之前不要讓我看到你的臉,因為我有名的好脾氣已經快耗盡了。