Hey, heyeyey...what the fuck is going on up there?
嘿,喂喂喂...上面他媽的發生了什么事?
I just said take the guy out, not the whole fucking building.
我只是叫你們把那家伙揪出來,不是他媽毀了整棟樓。
Hey, we've got one breathing here!
嘿,我們還有一個活的!
Get a medic on the horn!
給醫生打電話!
Clear the hall! Let him through!
讓開過道!讓他過去!
We've got a wounded man. Make way!
這里有人受傷了。讓開!
Send him down by the stairs.
把他從樓梯送下去。
Let him go! Let's go! Move! Get that guy off the stairs! Lean him on the land. Get your team back up out there!
讓他過去!過來!快!接住樓上送下來的人!讓他靠著地上!帶著你的人過來支援!
We've got two men coming down the stairs.
我們有兩個人要下來了!
Let's hurry!
快點!
You okay?
你還好嗎?
Hey, I need a medic over here!
喂,我這里需要醫生!
Move your fucking asses.
快滾過去。
Squad Number One, what's the status on the apartment?
第一小隊,房間里的情況怎樣?
Can't see shit. Too much smoke, give us five minutes to clear it up.
什么都看不到。這里煙太濃了,給我們五分鐘清掉濃煙。
Ok, you got it.
好,去吧。
What, what, what? ! You're two hundred men and you can't find one man and a girl? Did you find the girl?
搞什么鬼?!你們有兩百個人卻找不到一個男人和一個女孩?找到那個女孩嗎?
Hi, how are you doing?
你怎么樣?
Take your mask off, quick.
把你的面具拿下來,快。
Let me see you. That's deep. Right. And this one here.
讓我看看,傷口很深,在這里。
You're from the 3rd Precinct?
你是第三警區的?
Yeah.
是。