Didn't you think it was intriguing?
你不覺得有趣嗎?
Lurid. A case so sensational you hoped I'd be interested.
太聳動 如此精心炮制來吸引我的案件
But you overdid it, Phillip. You and your little fan-club.
你做得太過了 菲利普 你和你的小粉絲俱樂部
I just couldn't live with myself, knowing that I'd driven you to...
我良心不安 是我害你陷入……
But you didn't. You were always right, I wasn't dead.
可你沒有 你一直是對的 我沒死
No. No, and everything's OK now, isn't it?
對 全都沒事了 對吧?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Though of course you've wasted police time.
除了你浪費了警力
Perverted the course of justice.
妨礙了司法公正
Risked distracting me from a massive terrorist assault that could have both destroyed Parliament and caused the death of hundreds of people.
讓我從偵查恐怖襲擊中分心差點毀掉議會死掉幾百人
Oh, God! Oh, God, I'm sorry, Sherlock! I'm so sorry.
上帝啊 對不起 夏洛克 我很抱歉
Hang on.
等等
That doesn't make sense.
這說不通
How could you be sure John would stand on that exact spot?
你怎能確定約翰剛好站那里?
I mean, what if he'd moved?
如果他動了呢?
And...how did you do it all so quickly?
還有 你動作怎能這么快?
What if the bike hadn't hit him?
如果自行車沒撞到他呢?
And anyway, why are you telling me all this?
再說 你為什么要告訴我?
If you'd pulled that off, I'm the last person you'd tell the truth to!
如果你真的做到了 最不會告訴的就是我吧