Everything was anticipated, every eventuality allowed for.
一切盡在掌握 每個細節(jié)
It worked perfectly.
完美運作
Molly. Molly Hooper? She was in on it?
茉莉·胡帕 她真的參與了?
Yes. You remember the little girl who was abducted by Moriarty?
對 你記得被莫里亞蒂綁架的小女孩吧
Get out!
快出去
You assumed she reacted like that because I was her kidnapper.
你認為她反應強烈 是因為我綁架了她
But I deduced Moriarty must have found someone who looked very like me to plant suspicion,
但我推理出 莫里亞蒂找了個很像我的人來栽贓
and that that man, whoever he was, had to be got out of the way as soon as his usefulness ended.
無論他是誰利用完一定就被除掉了
That meant there was a corpse in the morgue somewhere that looked just like me.
這意味著停尸房里有具尸體和我一模一樣
Clever.
聰明
Molly found the body, faked the records and I provided the other coat.
茉莉找到尸體 改掉記錄 我捐出一件大衣
I've got lots of coats.
我有很多件大衣
What about the sniper aiming at John?
那瞄準約翰的阻擊手呢?
Mycroft's men intervened before he could take the shot.
麥克羅夫特的人阻止了他
He was invited to reconsider.
他改變主意了
Is it done?
搞定了嗎?
Good.
很好
And your homeless network?
你的流浪漢網絡呢?
As I explained, the whole street was closed off.
我解釋過 整條街都封鎖了
Like a scene from a play.
成了一出舞臺劇
Neat, don't you think?
干凈利落 你覺得呢?
Hmm...
嗯
What?
怎么?
Not the way I'd have done it.
換我就不會這樣
Oh, really?
是嗎?
No, I'm not saying it's not clever, but...
不是說這不聰明 可是……
What?
什么?
Bit...disappointed.
有點……失望
Oh. Everyone's a critic.
大家都太挑剔了
Anyway, that's not why I came.
管他的 這不是我來的目的
No?
不是?
No, I think you know why I'm here, Phillip.
你知道我為什么來 菲利普
How I Did It, by Jack the Ripper?
我是如何做到的——開膛手杰克?