My God!
上帝
Why didn't you call the police?!
你怎么就沒報警?
Can you just...? Why do you never call the police?!
你能不能...你怎么總不肯報警?
Well, it's no use now.
現在說這也晚了
So you can't switch the bomb off?!
就是說 你不會關炸彈?
You can't switch the bomb off and you didn't call the police!
你不會拆彈 還不叫警察
Go, John. Go now!
快逃 約翰 趕緊逃
There's no point now, is there, because there's not enough time to get away and if we don't do this, other people will die!
來不及了 逃也逃不掉而且我們不拆彈 別人就會死
Mind palace!
記憶宮殿
Hmm?
嗯?
Use your mind palace!
用你的思維宮殿
How will that help?
那有什么用?
You've salted away every fact under the sun!
天下的知識你都存著
And you think I've just got "how to defuse a bomb" tucked away in there somewhere?! Yes!
你覺得其中藏著什么萬能拆彈法?對
Maybe.
可能吧
Think!
想想
Think, please think.
求你想想
Think!
想想
I can't!
想不到
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
This is it.
就這樣了
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Turn that off. Oh, God!
關掉它 上帝啊
I'm sorry.
對不起
What?
怎么了?
I can't, I can't do it, John.
我做不到 約翰 我做不到
I don't know how.
我不會這個
Forgive me.
請原諒我