That part doesn't change.
那部分沒有變
What does?
有什么變了呢?
Oh, there's something else.
有個別的什么
It's a word.
是個詞
Liberty.
自由
Liberty?
自由?
And there's another word.
還有一個詞
In.
里(IN)
I. N.
里面的里(I.N.)
Liberty In. What do you think it means?
自由 里 你覺得可能是什么意思?
Sorry we couldn't do a double room for you boys.
抱歉 沒有雙人大床房給你們了
That's fine. We're not...
沒事 我們不是...
There you go.
錢給你
Oh, ta. I'll just get your change.
謝啦 我給你找錢
Ta.
謝啦
There you go.
給你
I couldn't help noticing, on the map of the moor, a skull and crossbones?
我注意到 沼地的地圖上有個十字骷髏頭?
Oh, that.
哦 那個啊
Pirates?
有海盜?
Er, no. The Great Grimpen Minefield, they call it.
呃 不是 那是格林盆大雷區
Oh, right.
好吧
It's not what you think.
并不是你想的那樣
It's the Baskerville testing site.
是巴斯克維爾的實驗區
It's been going for 80-odd years.
已經有八十多年啦
I'm not sure anyone really knows what's there any more.
估計沒人知道那里究竟有什么了
Explosives?
炸藥?
Oh, not just explosives.
不僅僅是炸藥哦
Break into that place and if you're lucky, you just get blown up, so they say.
闖進那地方 被炸飛還只是幸運的死法
In case you're planning a wee stroll.
以防你想進去溜個彎啥的
Ta. I'll remember.
謝了 我記下了
Aye. No, it buggers up tourism a bit, so thank God for the demon hound.
不客氣 嚇走了一部分游客 但還好出了惡魔獵犬
Did you see that show? The documentary?
你看了么 那個紀錄片?
Quite recently, yeah.
最近看的
God bless Henry Knight and his monster from hell.
上帝保佑亨利·奈特和他的地獄怪獸
Ever seen it? The hound?
你見過么? 那只獵犬?
Me? No, no.
我? 沒有沒有
Fletcher has.
弗萊切看到過
He runs the walks, the monster walks for the tourists, you know. He's seen it.
他開了條怪物旅游線 你看 他見過了
That's handy for trade.
很賺錢吧
I'm just saying we've been rushed off our feet, Billy.
我們這兒都快忙死了 是吧比利
Yeah, lots of monster hunters.
嗯 怪物獵人可多了
It don't take much these days, one mention on Twitter and whoomph!
這年代消息傳得忒快 推特上一發 呼啦就來了
We're out of WKD.
沒有維可德雞尾酒了
Oh, right. What with the monster and the ruddy prison, I don't know how we sleep nights.
好吧 有那么些怪獸和嗜血監獄 我都不知道晚上怎么睡的
Do you, Gary?
你呢 加里