日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 英劇學習 > 神探夏洛克第二季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期:大有深意的腳印

來源:可可英語 編輯:liekkas ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Footprints.

腳印

On the exact spot where I saw my father torn apart.

就在我看著父親被撕成碎片的地方

Man's or a woman's?

男人還是女人的?

Neither. They were...

都不是 是...

Is that it?

就這而已?

Nothing else?

沒別的

Footprints, is that all?

只有腳印?

Yes. But they were...

對 可它們很...

No! sorry Dr Mortimer wins.

停 摩梯末醫生贏了

It's a childhood trauma1 masked by an invented memory.

就是童年陰影引起的記憶歪曲

Boring. Goodbye, Mr Knight, thank you for smoking.

無聊 拜拜 奈特先生 謝謝你的煙

What about the footprints?

腳印怎么說?

Oh, they're probably paw prints, could be anything, therefore nothing.

多半是動物爪印什么的 都可能 所以毫無意義

Off to Devon with you and have a cream tea on me.

自己回德文郡去吧 來頓奶油茶點 算我請

Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.

福爾摩斯先生 是巨型獵犬的腳印

Say that again.

再說一遍

I found footprints, they were big...

我看到了腳印 很大...

No, no, no, your exact words.

不不不 剛剛的原句

Repeat your exact words from a moment ago, exactly as you said them.

一字不差地重復一下你剛才的那句話

Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.

福爾摩斯先生 是巨型獵犬的腳印

I'll take the case.

這案子我接了

Sorry, what?

對不起 什么?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it's very promising.

謝謝你提醒我這點 其中大有深意

Sorry, what?

等等 你說啥?

A minute ago, footprints were boring, now they're very promising?

剛才你還說腳印很無聊 轉眼又有深意了?

It's got nothing to do with footprints, you weren't listening.

跟腳印毫無關系 你根本沒認真聽

Baskerville, heard of it?

巴斯克維爾 聽說過么?

Vaguely. It's very hush-hush.

不太了解吧 很敏感的話題

Sounds like a good place to start.

聽著像是很好的著手點

You'll come down then?

你會來調查啰?

I can't leave London at the moment, far too busy.

不 眼下我不能離開倫敦 太忙了

But don't worry, I'm putting my best man onto it.

別擔心 我會派我最優秀的人去

I can always rely on John to send me the relevant data, as he never understands a word of it.

我總能依靠約翰把相關資料發給我 雖然他一個字都看不懂

What are you talking about 'you are busy?

瞎說什么"太忙"?

You don't have a case! You were complaining...

你手頭又沒案子 剛還在抱怨...

I've got Bluebell!

我要找藍鈴花嘛

The case of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit.

人間蒸發的夜光兔子

NATO's in uproar.

北約騷動了呢

Oh, you're not coming, then?

哦 抱歉 那你不來了?

Oh.

OK.

好吧

OK.

那行吧

I don't need those any more, I'm going to Dartmoor.

不需要這個了 我要去達特沼地呢

You go on ahead, Henry, we'll follow later.

你先走吧 亨利 我們跟上

Sorry, so you are coming?

抱歉 那你又要來啰?

20-year-old disappearance, a monstrous hound?

失蹤二十年 怪獸般的獵犬?

I wouldn't miss this for the world!

我才不會錯過呢

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
disappearance [.disə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 消失

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厭煩的

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 騎士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
relevant ['relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 相關的,切題的,中肯的

聯想記憶
uproar ['ʌprɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 騷動,喧囂

聯想記憶
promising ['prɔmisiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有希望的,有前途的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 小镇追凶电影免费观看| 日记的格式四年级| 混的头像| 性女贞德| 李子京| 斋天仪规全文| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版视频在线观看| 浙江地图全图高清版大图| 黄连厚朴电影| 特殊的按摩| 阿尔法变频器说明书| 成人免费视频观看视频| 混的人头像| 木村多江| 祝妈妈生日快乐英文| 布谷鸟 电影| 新力量电影在线观看免费| 还珠格格演员表| 红楼梦别传| 杨颖电影| 麦兆辉| 一级特黄新婚之夜| 李天方| 狗年电影| 漂亮孕妇突然肚子疼视频| 笼中之怒| 舌吻小视频| 张艺馨个人资料| 寡妇 电影| 闪电11人| 灰姑娘电影| 成人免费视频在线播放| 贝瓦儿歌菊花开| 拨萝卜电视剧视频歌高清在线观看大牛| 刀客家族的女人演员表| 被骗了打什么电话求助| 豆腐西施杨七巧 演员表| 老江湖| 仲村美宇| 秀场视频高清完整版| 廖明|