Train napkin you used to mop up the spilled coffee.
火車上的餐巾紙 擦過灑的咖啡
Strength of the stain shows that you didn't take milk.
污漬顏色深 說明你沒加牛奶
There are traces of ketchup on it and on your lips and sleeve.
番茄醬的痕跡 餐巾紙 嘴邊 袖口都有
Cooked breakfast, or the nearest thing those trains manage.
自己做的早餐 或列車上充數的
Probably sandwich.
大概是三明治
How did you know it was disappointing?
你怎么知道不好吃呢?
Is there any other type of breakfast on a train?
火車上能有好吃的嗎?
The girl. Female handwriting's distinctive, wrote her number on the napkin.
那個女孩 女性的筆跡很好認 餐巾紙上有她的手機號
I can tell from the angle she wrote at that she was sat across from you.
寫字角度上看 她是坐在過道對面
After she got off, I imagine you used the napkin to mop up your spilled coffee, accidentally smudging the numbers.
她起身走人后 你用那張紙擦了灑掉的咖啡 不小心洇了號碼
You've been over the last four digits in another pen, so you wanted to keep the number.
你用另一支筆描過后四位數 想留住這號碼
You used the napkin to blow your nose, so you're not that into her after all.
你用那張餐巾紙擤了鼻涕 說到底你也不那么喜歡她
Then there's the nicotine stains on your shaking fingers.
你顫抖的手指上有尼古丁痕跡
I know the signs.
這種跡象我最懂了
No chance to smoke when on the train, no time to roll one before you got a cab here.
在火車上不許吸煙 在出租車上沒空卷煙
It's just after ., you're desperate.
現在才早上九點一刻 你很急切
The first train from Exeter to London leaves at 5:46.am.
從艾克賽特到倫敦 第一班車5:46出發
You got the first one, so something important must have happened last night.
你趕上了第一班車 說明昨晚一定發生了重要的事
Am I wrong?
我說錯了么?
No.
沒有
You're right.
你說對了
You're completely, exactly right.
全對 完全準確
Bloody hell, I heard you were quick.
我就聽說你推理很快
It's my job.
這是我的工作
Now shut up and smoke.
快閉嘴抽煙吧
Henry, your parents both died and you were what, seven years old?
亨利 你父母都去世時你才七歲?
I know, that...
我知道 那...
That must be quite a trauma.
那肯定對你造成了很大傷害
Now, have you ever thought that maybe you invented this story, this.....to account for it?
你有沒有想過可能是你自己幻想出了這個事件...來給自己一個理由?
That's what Dr Mortimer says.
摩梯末醫生也是這么說的
Who?
誰?
His therapist.
他的心理醫師
My therapist.
我的心理醫師
Obviously.
當然了
Louise Mortimer.
露易絲·摩梯末
She's the reason I came back to Dartmoor.
因為她我才回到達特沼地的
She thinks
她建議
I have to face my demons.
我勇敢面對心中的惡魔
What happened when you went back to Dewer's Hollow last night, Henry?
你昨晚回到達沃谷 發生了什么 亨利?
You went there on the advice of your therapist and now you're consulting a detective.
你聽取了心理醫師的建議 現在卻找偵探咨詢
What did you see that changed everything?
你看到了什么 改變了主意?
It's a strange place, the Hollow.
那谷是個很詭異的地方
It makes you feel so cold inside, so afraid.
讓你的內心感到刺骨惡寒 心驚膽戰
Yes, if I wanted poetry, I'd read John's emails to his girlfriends, much funnier.
我要想讀詩的話 就去看約翰給女友們的郵件了 有趣多了
What did you see?
你到底看到了什么?