He says...'you can come and fetch me.
他說...你可以來找我了。
Help! Help me, please!
救我!求你救救我!
Feeling better?
好點了嗎?
Mmm. We've hardly stopped for breath since this thing started.
嗯。自從這事開始,我們連喘口氣的時間都沒有。
Has it occurred to you...? - Probably.
你有沒有覺得...?-可能吧。
No, has it occurred to you that the bomber's playing a game with you?
不,你有沒有覺得這是炸彈客在跟你玩游戲?
The envelope, breaking into the other flat, the dead kid's shoes - it's all meant for you.
給你的信封,闖入隔壁公寓,死掉孩子的鞋,全都是針對你。
Yes, I know.
我知道。
Is it him, then? Moriarty?
是他嗎?莫里亞蒂?
Perhaps.
有可能。
That could be anybody.
天知道這人是誰。
It could be, yeah.
好吧,是不好查。
Lucky for you, I've been more than a little unemployed.
但算你走運,我正在待業中。
How d'you mean?
什么意思?
Lucky for you, Mrs Hudson and I watch far too much telly.
算你走運,赫德森太太和我經常看電視。
Thank you, Tyra! Doesn't she look lovely, everybody, now?'
謝謝,苔拉,她真可愛,對吧,各位,接下來?
Anyway...speaking of silk purses...'
總之,說起絲質錢包...
Hello?
喂?
This one...'is a bit...' defective.
這個人有那么點...缺陷。
Sorry.
不好意思。
She's blind.
她是瞎子。
This is...a funny one.
這個案子相當有趣。
I'll give you 12 hours.
我給你12小時。
Why are you doing this?
你為何這么做?
I like to watch you...dance.
我喜歡看著你手舞足蹈。
And I see you're back to your bad habits.'
我發現你又重染舊日惡習。
Continuing into the sudden death of the popular TV personality Connie Prince.
繼續報道猝死的著名電視節目主持人,康妮·普林斯。
Miss Prince, famous for her makeover programmes, 'was found dead two days ago by her brother in the house they shared...'
普林斯小姐,因主持化妝節目而出名,兩天前被同住的哥哥發現死于家中...
Connie Prince, 54. She had one of those makeover shows on the telly.
康妮·普林斯,54歲,主持一檔化妝節目。
Did you see it?
你看過嗎?
No.
沒。
Very popular. She was going places.
非常受歡迎。她很成功。
Not any more.
但也到此為止了。
So dead two days. According to one of her staff, Raoul de Santos,
死了兩天,據她的職員拉烏爾·德桑托斯說,
she cut her hand on a rusty nail in the garden. Nasty wound.
她在花園的銹釘子上割傷了手,傷口很嚴重。
Tetanus bacteria enters the bloodstream, good night, Vienna.
破傷風桿菌侵入血液,然后就拜拜了。
I suppose.
我想也是。
Something's wrong with this picture.
這情況有點不對頭。
Eh?
啥?
Can't be that simple, otherwise the bomber wouldn't be directing us towards it.
不會那么簡單,否則炸彈客不會將我們引導至此,
Something's wrong.
哪里不對勁。