He killed her. One shot through the head.
她父親殺了她。一槍打穿了她的頭部。
They kept him in jail for two days, and then they let him go free.
他只在牢里關了兩天,就被放出來了。
They said it was an accident.
警察說那只是一場意外。
So...one night I waited for him.
然后...有一天晚上我等著他。
Five hundred feet with a lens.
在距離500尺外透過望遠鏡。
He also had an accident.
他也發生了意外。
The same night I took a boat and came here to meet up with my father who was working for Tony.
同一天晚上我就搭著船來到這個地方,找為東尼工作的父親。
I was 19.
我當時19歲。
Since then I've never left the city, and...I've never had another girlfriend.
從那之后我就再也沒離開過這座城市,而且... 我也沒再交過任何女朋友。
You see, Mathilda...I wouldn't be a good lover.
你看,瑪婷達...我不會是一個好情人的。
Okay.
好吧。
Would you do me one favor?
你能幫我個忙嗎?
What?
什么?
I'm sick of watching you sleep on your chair.
我討厭看你睡在你的椅子上。
We're gonna share the bed.
我們要睡在同一張床上。
I don't think it's a good idea.
我不認為這是個好主意。
It's okay. Put your legs up on the bed.
好,把你的腿抬起來放在床上。
Yeah. That's nice.
沒錯。這樣很好。
Put your head down. It's okay. Relax.
把你的頭放下來。好的,放松。