Do you like it?
你喜歡嗎?
Yes.
是的。
So say it.
那就說出來啊。
I like it.
我喜歡。
Not thirsty?
不渴?
You know, a girl's first time is very important.
你知道嗎?女孩子的第一次是最重要的。
It determines the rest of her life sexually.
它決定了她往后對性的態度。
I read that once in one of my sister's magazines.
這是我在我姐姐一本雜志上看到的。
My girlfriends told me that they hated their first experience.
我的女生朋友告訴我,她們的第一次都很不愉快。
That's because they didn't love the guys.
因為她們的對象并不是她們真正愛的人。
They just did it to show off.
她們只想炫耀自己的性經驗。
Afterwards, they started liking it, like cigarettes.
她們只想炫耀自己的性經驗。之后,他們就開始喜歡上做愛,就像抽煙一樣。
Will I like it the first time?
我的第一次會是美好的嗎?
Mathilda, no.
瑪婷達,不行。
Why not?
為什么?
I just can't.
就是不行。
You love someone else?
你已經有心上人了?
No. I mean...
不。我的意思是...
There was someone a long time ago. Before I came to the States.
很久以前我曾經愛過一個女人。在我來美國之前。
Her father didn't want her to see me.
她的父親不希望她跟我見面。
She was from a very respectable family.
她來自一個非常顯赫的家族。
Mine was...you know...not so respectable.
而我家... 你知道...并不怎么好。
Her dad went nuts everytime she'd take off to see me.
每次她跑出來見我,她父親都會氣得發瘋。
She still snuck off to see you, right?
但她還是會偷偷去見你,對吧?
Right.
沒錯。
See, nothing can stop love, Leon.
你看,沒有任何東西擋得住愛情,里昂。