Finish him off. Finish him now! Gollum, gollum!
殺了他。現(xiàn)在殺了他。咕魯,咕魯!
No! No. No. No. I want to play. I do.
不!不,不,不,我想玩,我很想。
I want to play. I can see you are very good at this.
我想玩,我看得出來你很會玩。
So why don't we have a game of riddles?
所以我們何不玩猜謎游戲?
Yes? Just you and me.
就我們倆。
Yes. Yes, just us.
好,好,就我們倆。
Yes. Yes. And if I win you show me the way out. Yes?
好,好。如果我贏了你告訴我怎么出去,好嗎?
Yes. Yes.
好,好。
And if it loses? What then?
如果你輸了怎么辦?
Well, if it loses, precious, then we eats it.
如果他輸了,寶貝,就吃掉他。
If Baggins loses, we eats it whole.
如果巴金斯輸了,我們要一口吃掉。
Fair enough.
很公平。
Well, Baggins first.
那么巴金斯先來。
Thirty white horses on a red hill.
三十匹白馬站在紅色山丘上,
First they champ, then they stamp then they stand still.
它們先大嚼特嚼,然后用力跺腳,最后就佇立不搖。
Teeth?
是牙齒嗎?
Teeth! Oh, yes, my precious!
牙齒!太好了,我的寶貝!
But we, we only have nine.
但我們只有九顆。
Our turn.
換我們了。
Voiceless, it cries. Wingless flutters.
無聲卻會哭,無翼卻會飛,
Toothless bites. Mouthless Mutters.
無牙卻會咬,無口卻會呢喃。
Just a minute.
等等。
We knows! We knows! Shut up!
我們知道!我們知道!閉嘴!