Bless us and splash us, precious.
感謝保佑,寶貝。
That's a meaty mouthful.
這個看來可以吃滿嘴的肉。
Gollum, gollum!
咕魯,咕魯。
Back. Stay back.
退后,退后。
I'm warning you don't come any closer.
我警告你別再靠近。
It's got an Elfish blade.
他有精靈的劍。
But it's not an Elfs.
但他不是精靈。
Not an Elfs, no.
他也不是精靈。
What is it, precious? What is it?
他是什么,寶貝?他是什么?
My name is Bilbo Baggins.
我叫比爾博·巴金斯。
Bagginses? What is a Bagginses, precious?
巴金斯?什么是巴金斯,寶貝?
I'm a Hobbit from the Shire.
我是來自夏爾的霍比特人。
We like Goblinses, batses and fishes. But we hasn't tried Hobbitses before.
我們喜歡半獸人、蝙蝠和魚,但從沒試過霍比特人。
Is it soft? Is it juicy?
肉質肥美多汁嗎?
Now, now keep your distance!
現在請你保持距離!
I'll use this if I have to.
不然我要用這個了。
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻煩。
Do you understand?
懂嗎?
Just show me the way to get out of here and I'll be on my way.
告訴我怎么出去,我馬上就走。
Why? Is it lost?
怎么?你迷路了?
Yes. Yes, and I want to get unlost as soon as possible.
對,我想盡快找到出路。
We knows! We knows safe paths for Hobbitses.
我們知道霍比特人的安全路線。
Safe paths in the dark.
在黑暗中的安全路線。
Shut up!
閉嘴!
I didn't say anything.
我什么也沒說。
We wasn't talking to you.
我們不是在跟你說話。
Oh, yes, we was, precious. We was.
是的,寶貝,我們是的。
Look, I don't know what your game is but I...
我不知道你在玩什么游戲但我……
Games? Oh, we love games, doesn't we, precious?
游戲?我們最喜歡游戲了,寶貝?
Does it like games? Does it, does it? Does it like to play?
你喜歡游戲嗎?喜歡嗎?想玩嗎?
Maybe.
或許吧。
What has roots as nobody sees? ls taller than trees?
什么有腳卻無人知道,高大勝過樹木?
Up , up, up it goes and yet never grows.
聳立直入云霄卻永遠不會長高?
The mountain.
是山。
Yes, yes. Oh, let's have another one, eh?
對,對。再玩一個吧?
Yes! Do it again. Do it again. Ask us.
再一個。再一個。快來考我們。
No! No more riddles.
不,不要再玩猜謎了。