Oh, Thea.
西婭
Are you ok?
你還好嗎
Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just headachy, really.
是的,我沒事,只是有點頭痛
The car--is--is it--
我的車,它,它是
The car isn't important right now.
西婭,別管車了
Do you remember what happened, sweetheart?
你知道發生了什么嗎,親愛的
You go away.
我不想看到你
Thea, please.
西婭,別這樣
I said I'm fine.
我說了我沒事
Your father's even beginning to call me now.
你爸現在開始給我打電話了
Don't waste your minutes.
不要浪費時間
Your father is a jerk, but he's still your father.
你父親雖然是個混蛋,但他還是你父親
I think in his own way,
我想他只是想
I think he sees himself as protecting you somehow.
他以為這么做可以保護你
Yeah. He is really good at using my dead mother for an excuse for being a jerk.
是啊,他利用我過世母親給自己辯護,這招很絕啊
You never talk about your mother.
你從沒提起過你的母親
I was only 8 and I don't remember much about what happened.
我那時才八歲,我記不清發生的事情
But after... my father completely shut me out.
但在那之后,我父親將我完全拒之門外
And then he went away.
然后自己走掉了
He was gone for maybe a year or two.
他走了有一兩年
I was 8 and he left me.
我那時才八歲他竟離開了我
That is who my father is.
我看清了他的真面目
He only cares about himself.
他只考慮自己