Cops give you a hard time?
警察沒有難為你吧
Nah. I explained to them to me and Gaynor were old war buddies.
沒有,我跟他們解釋我和蓋納只是共同服役的伙伴
He tried to rope me in...
他企圖拉我入伙
When I refused, he kidnapped Carly, everything else happened under duress.
被我拒絕后,他就綁架了卡莉,我所做的一切都是被脅迫的
I screwed up, Oliver.
我搞砸了,奧利弗
Obviously Gaynor wasn't who I thought he was.
很顯然蓋納已不是我想象中的人了
I was wrong.
我錯了
Yeah, but... You were right, too.
是啊,但...但你也有對的時候
When you told me that I trusted the list more than I trusted you...
當你跟我說,我寧愿信任那名單也不愿信任你
Diggle, the truth is, after what happened to me on the island...
狄格爾,事實上,當我從那孤島回來后
It's difficult for me to trust...anything.
我很難再去信任任何事情
But you do.
但你卻可以
And that reminded me why I chose you as my partner.
這也是我為什么選你當我的搭檔
It's because you see the best in people.
因為你總是看到人性最好的一面
I learned something, too.
我也學到了一些東西
Until you tell me, I'll never want to know what other names are in this book.
要不是你告訴我,我永遠也不想了解名單上的其他人
She promised me she's not cheating on Walter.
她向我保證了她沒有欺騙沃爾特
Like I would trust anything that woman says.
難道我會相信那女人說的話嗎
Miss Queen! Thea Queen?
奎恩小姐,西婭·奎恩
Is there a problem?
有什么問題嗎
We received a call from your doctor.
我們接到你醫生的電話
In the event of a vehicular accident,
在這起交通事故中
They're required to report to result of the driver's tox screen.
他們需要報告駕駛人毒性分析的結果
Miss Queen tested positive for a narcotic called Vertigo.
我們發現奎恩小姐吸食了一種叫"迷魂"的毒品
The drug they're using in the glades?
這不是貧民窟那賣的毒品嗎
Thea Queen, you're under arrest for driving under the influence of narcotics.
西婭·奎恩在吸食毒品后駕車,你現已被捕