Come on, let's go.
我們走
Well, you shouldn't have done that, Dig.
你不該那么做的,狄格
Now you gotta watch us kill your pretty little girlfriend.
現在你得眼睜睜看著我們殺死你的女友
No! Please don't!
不,求你了
You're forgetting one thing, guys.
伙計們,你們忘了一件事
Oh, yeah, what's that?
是嗎,什么事
I'm the one with the grenade.
我才是拿著手榴彈的人
Carly, get out of there!
卡莉,快離開這
Freeze!
不許動
Drop it, Ted, or I swear...
放下武器,泰德,不然,我發誓我會
Don't...posture.
不要裝腔作勢
You're not gonna do it. You can't.
你不會這么做的,你不能
I can see it in your eyes.
從你的眼睛就能看出來
You're late.
你來晚了
You knew I was coming?
你知道我要來
Next time you plant a bug on someone, be more subtle about it.
下次在別人身上裝竊聽器,就不要讓對方察覺
I wish you trusted me, though.
盡管我希望你能相信我
I trust you, Diggle.
我相信你,狄格爾
But them, never.
但他們不會
You should get out of here.
你該走了
John!
約翰
Carly. You ok?
卡莉,你還好嗎
Turn around and put your hand where we can see them
轉過身來,把你的手放在我們能看到的地方