I had a feeling you'd show up.
我就知道你會來
Yeah? Why is that, Knox?
是嗎,為什么,諾克斯
Right after Gaynor got you hired, someone hacked our system.
蓋納雇了你之后,就有人黑了我們的系統
First person to ever make it through our firewall.
這之前沒人能通過我們的防火墻
You want to tell me how you did it?
你想說說這是怎么做到的嗎
I'm not really sure.
不太清楚
He didn't think you'd be very cooperative.
他覺得你不會這么合作
Who?
誰
Hey, John.
約翰
Ted, you're part of this?
泰德,你也有份嗎
No, not part of. My men. My mission.
不,不是有份,我的人,我的任務
Mission? This isn't Afghanistan.
任務?這里又不是阿富汗
Oh, don't I know that.
我知道
Over there we were trusted with millions of dollars in weapons and personnel.
在那里我們有幾百萬美金的武器和人力
We were conquerors.
那時我們是征服者
Now we're nannies with tasers.
現在我們是拿著電擊棒的小保姆
So that gives you the right to steal, to kill innocent civilians?
所以你們就能去偷,去殺害無辜百姓嗎
I'm not gonna convince you I'm right.
我不會說服你相信我是對的
I am gonna convince you to join the team.
我會說服你加入我們團隊
Yeah, now I know you're crazy.
現在我知道你瘋了
Earlier tonight was supposed to be our last score, but because of the hood guy, we struck out.
今晚早些時候本來是我們最后一次行動,但因為兜帽男,黃了
Now we're down a man.
現在我們少了一個人
Good thing you're qualified to take his place.
好消息是你有能力補上他的位置
Ted, I think your convincing is gonna have to be a lot more convincing.
泰德,我覺得你說服人的能力有待提高啊
Copy that. Cavanaugh.
收到,卡瓦諾
Carly. You son of a bitch.
卡莉。你這個賤人
No! Don't! Don't! Wait!
不!別,別!等等
Don't. Knox.
別!諾克斯
You both can die tonight, John.
你們今晚都要死,約翰
Or once we do this, we're on a plane and she can go home to your nephew.
除非我們同坐一條船,她就能回去陪你侄子
It's your call.
由你決定