Oh,come on,man! I'm just trying to make an honest living!
拜托,我只想正當地謀生
There's nothing honest about what you do!
你所做的,哪有正當可言
Who supplies you with Vertigo?
誰供給你迷魂藥
Tell me now and you live.
告訴我,就放你走
Please! They'll kill me!
求你了,別殺我
Whoever you fear... Fear me more!
不管你是怕誰,你該更怕我
Okay, okay! We call him The Count,that's all I know.
好吧,我們叫他伯爵,我只知道這些
I swear to God!
我發誓
Get me down from here!
把我放下來
Find what you're looking for?
找到你想要的了嗎
Took down three Vertigo pushers tonight,Diggle.
解決了三個非法銷售迷魂藥的,狄格
Last one finally knew a name. The Count.
最后一個可算給出了個名字,伯爵
The Count? That's worse than The Hood.
伯爵,這名字比帽衫俠還弱
You're not going back out there.
你別再出去了
I'm not done for the night.
今晚還沒完事
Whoever this Count is,he has a lot of blood on his hands, and it is long past time he started paying.
不管伯爵是誰,他殺人無數,他要還的賬可太多
Well,slow down,I think you're missing the point here.
慢著,你沒抓住重點
What? Thea.
什么?西婭。
Her hearing's in a few hours.
她的聽證會還有幾小時開始
You think she cares more about some drug lord getting his just desserts,
你覺得她更在乎毒梟落網
or you being by her side when she needs you the most?
還是在她最需要你時,你的陪伴