Hey, Dom, it was pretty wild in that mountain, huh?
嘿,多姆,山上那回真夠拉風啊
That was too close.
僥幸而已
But we got the job done.
但是至少任務完成了
Know what the crazy thing is? It's...
你知道瘋狂的是什么嗎,是
You missed the bullets.
你喜歡那種槍林彈雨的感覺
That's messed up, huh?
真是一團糟呀
Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, dive from planes.
布萊恩,我見過你從火車上,飛機上跳下來
Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you.
遇見你的時候我就看到了你身上的勇氣
Right.
是么
You wanna know the bravest thing I've ever saw you do?
你想知道我見你做過的最勇敢的事是什么嗎
Be a good man to Mia?
就是成為米婭的好丈夫
Being a great father to my nephew, Jack.
成為我外甥杰克的好父親
Everyone's looking for their thrill...
每個人都在尋求刺激
but what's real,
但是真正存在的
is family.
是家人
Your family.
你的家人
Hold on to that, Brian.
牢記這一點,布萊恩
This was hotter than I thought it would be.
這可比我想的要熱多了
Yeah, well, we are in the desert so, it would be hot.
對呀,我們在沙漠里,所以不熱才鬼
No, I ain't talking about the weather.
不,我說的不是天氣
My, my, my.
我的老天啊
Now that, is a woman that's worth falling out a plane for.
如此尤物,才值得我為她從飛機上跳下去
Get outta there, man. I got dibs on that.
你省省吧,伙計,她歸我了
You see me looking at that.
我先看上她的
Did you just say "Dibs"?
你剛剛用“歸”這個字了
What are you, in the fourth grade?
你是小學生嗎
Man, can you just get outta there?
伙計,你能不能不找我的茬兒
It's a free market.
這是自由的年代
What are you talking about?
你在說什么鬼
Get outta that. Free.
一邊涼快去 我樂意
Rock, paper, scissors for it.
那就猜拳決定吧
Are you guys for real right now?
你倆是認真的嗎
Look at you.
看看你們兩個人
You both look whooped already. You got stalker eyes.
因為這就能吵起來,眼神像跟蹤狂一樣
I tried to call dibs on Ramsey. Two years ago.
我曾試過去追拉姆齊,兩年前的事兒了
Her knee, my balls.
結果是我蛋碎了一地
Trust me, you don't wanna do that.
相信我,那樣做你會后悔的
Hey! Ramsey!
嘿,拉姆齊
Hello, Zafar.
你好啊,扎法爾
So you made some new friends.
看來你又認識了新朋友
Yeah, some short tempered new friends.
對,這幾個新朋友脾氣不太好
I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?
寄給你的驅動裝置我現在要用,你放在哪了
Oh good, you will be pleased to know. I sold it.
噢,太棒了,你一定會很高興,我把它賣了
You sold it?
你把它賣了
You hear that?
你聽到了吧
I asked you to take care of it.
我當時讓你妥善保管的
Why on Earth would you sell it?
你為什么要賣了它
We're gonna need it back.
我們要把東西拿回來
Impossible.
這決不可能
Zafar, I stashed something inside it. It's important.
扎法爾,我藏了一些東西在裝置里,它很重要
Okay.
好吧
Good news is it is safe.
好消息是,它現在很安全
And the bad news?
那壞消息呢
It is very safe.
安全過頭了
Sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there.
把它賣給住在那里的約旦王子了
Trust fund billionaire.
億萬富豪
Said he wanted it in his supercar.
他說他的超跑需要這裝置
Now see, this...
看吧,這
This I like. Billionaire, supercar.
才是我最喜歡的,億萬富豪,擁有超跑
What makes it so, "super"?
超跑是怎么個“超”法兒
242 mile per hour, top speed.
最高時速達到242英里每小時
And, it's bulletproof.
而且還是防彈的
Am I the only one arouse right now?
難道只有我一個人聽了覺得性奮么
It's like, y'know what I'm sayin?
這就像是,你知道我的意思么
Whatever.
說了你們也不懂
Where does he keep it?
車放哪里了
In his penthouse.
在頂樓的豪華公寓
Tower number one.
一號樓
Now why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?
為什么他要把車放在自己的公寓里
He's a billionaire, my friend.
他是億萬富豪,我的朋友
He can do whatever he wants.
他想怎樣就怎樣
Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year.
明天剛好是夏至日
Prince wants to celebrate it, host a party, tomorrow afternoon.
王子想明天下午舉辦派對,慶祝一翻
So you can get us up there, right?
你能讓我們混進去,對吧
Sure.
當然可以
But not dressed like that.
不過穿成這樣可進不去