Looks like our demon lovechild worked.
看起來你又逃過一劫
That's one way down a mountain.
這也算是下山的一種方法
Where's Ramsey?
拉姆齊在哪兒
Hello Kitty's awake.
小甜心醒了
She don't look like a hacker to me.
我覺得她看著不像個黑客
Oh yeah? And what do hackers look like?
是嗎,那黑客該是什么樣子的
They don't suppose to look...
至少不該
like that.
像那個樣子
I'm just saying, like,
我只是說,比如
how they normally wear them li'l weird glasses...
他們通常帶著怪異的眼鏡
that's all crooked, with
駝著背,還有
pimples all over they face from drinking soda.
因為喝多了蘇打水長得滿臉都是粉刺
I mean trust me, with a body like that...
相信我,就這樣的身材
I ain't gonna park it behind a computer.
完全不像是個搞電腦的
How you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣
Did you hit your head?
撞到頭了嗎
Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing?
反胃嗎,有沒有耳鳴
No?
沒有嗎
Where's my shoe?
我的另一只鞋呢
It flew off when you crashed.
你墜崖的時候它飛出去了
When you start experiencing
你如果有
any of those things, let me know. Okay?
剛才我說的癥狀,告訴我,好嗎
I don't know whether to thank you for rescuing me...
我不知道是該為救我一命而感謝你
or to kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff.
還是該為把我扔出懸崖而打你一頓
Thank us or kick our ass, huh?
感謝我們還是打我們一頓二選一嗎
How about you tell us where that device is?
不如你告訴我們裝置在哪兒
I mailed it to a friend.
我把它寄給了一位朋友
In Abu Dhabi.
在阿布扎比
That was pretty easy.
這么容易就開口了
That other team would've tortured you for that information.
剛才那隊人可能會為了這個信息對你嚴刑拷打
I didn't trust them.
我不信任他們
I trust you.
我信任你們
Now why would you trust us? You barely know us.
你為什么相信我們,你又不認識我們
I know enough.
我了解得夠多了
Excop. Military, something like that.
之前是警察,軍人,或者類似那樣的身份
The way you took out those guys, serious training.
你打倒那些家伙的方式,一看就是經過訓練的
Tech guy. Offended by the hacker remark, naturally.
你是搞技術的,長著張黑客的臉
Alpha.
大哥
Mrs. Alpha.
大嫂
Joker.
逗比
Wrong.
錯了
Double Alpha.
是另一個大哥
Mancandy. Y'know what I'm saying?
小甜心,你明白我的意思嗎
Man, sit your candyass down.
伙計,你還是坐下吧
The disrespect is real around here.
我感受到了你們深深的惡意
Life is binary. Zeroes and ones.
生活是二進制的,不是零就是一
Only two things keep a group like this together.
只有兩種東西可以把一支團隊凝聚在一起
Fear or loyalty.
恐懼或者忠誠
And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys.
而我在你們中間感受不到任何的恐懼
Very impressive. Just one thing.
分析得真到位,除了一件事
They're not married.
他們沒有結婚
She's so off as crack, you're just gonna roll with it?
她剛回來你就哪壺不開提哪壺
You're telling me there can't be a double alpha in one group?
你還有臉告訴我一個團隊里不能有兩個大哥呢
You work for the US government?
你們為美國政府工作嗎
We got similar interests.
我們有共同的利益
Tej, call it in.
泰吉,給他們回話
We're going to the Middle East!
我們要去中東