Brian, Tej, blow it!
布萊恩,泰吉,爆破
Lock it up.
動手吧
Brian, you're up!
布萊恩,該你上了
Little closer, Tej!
再近點,泰吉
Ramsey?
拉姆齊
Stay away from me! Stay back!
別過來,退后
Don't you touch me!
別碰我
My name's Brian, and I'm gonna get you out of here...
我的名字叫布萊恩,我是來救你出去的
but I'm gonna need you to settle down, all right?
但是我需要你保持冷靜,好嗎
I'm gonna cut those things off of you.
我要把手上的東西解開
Sir?
長官
Sir, we have an unidentified vehicle approaching.
長官,有一輛未知車輛正在接近中
Come on! Closer!
快過來,近點
You have to jump!
你要跳下去
We're out of time. Come on.
我們沒時間了,快來
We gotta get out of here!
我們得離開這里
Come on!
快跳
Look at me!
看著我
If you don't jump, we're gonna die! Okay?
如果你不跳,我們都會死在這里,明白嗎
You're jumping. Come on!
你能做到的,來
One.
一
Two!
二
Well, well, well.
喔,喔,喔
Take my hand!
抓住我的手
Welcome to the party, Mr. Shaw.
歡迎參加這場派對,肖先生
Letty, stay with Brian.
萊蒂,跟著布萊恩
Oh shit!
靠