Just when you didn't think it can get any better, huh?
總是能刷新自己的極限,哈
Oh, shit!
啊,我操
Now we're moving.
這才是活著呢
Everybody good? Everybody make it out?
大家都怎么樣,都出來了嗎
You should tell 'em, that this is not for you!
你應該告訴他們,這不適合你
This is not your mission!
這不是你的任務
Rom, what's up man! Talk to me, come on!
羅曼,怎么回事,伙計,給我回話,快呀
I can't do it. The hell, you can't!
我做不到 見鬼了你做不到
Come on man! You throw that
快點,伙計,你就換個檔
thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!
倒個車就行了,快從飛機上滾下來
Look I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying.
我做不到,好嗎,聽到我說的話了嗎
Now isn't the time!
現在可不是退縮的時候
I'mma stay up here with the pilot.
我要和飛行員一起留在飛機上
We're gonna circle around and
我們會在上空盤旋
make sure we're holding them down from up here!
確保能夠從空中控制車子降落
We're running out of time!
我們沒時間了
The chute is guided by GPS!
降落傘有導航控制
You don't have to do anything!
你什么都不用做
Tej! I'm already on it.
泰吉 我準備好了
Listen, man. Listen
聽著,伙計,聽著
I'm sorry to let y'all down,
對不起讓大家失望了
okay? I'mma go ahead and stay up here.
好嗎,我就待這里了
No, brother.
不,兄弟
I'm sorry to let you down. What?
我很抱歉讓你失望了 什么
Is that...?
這是不是
Tej! What are you doing?
泰吉,你做了什么
No!
不
Tej!
泰吉
I hate you, Tej!
我恨你,泰吉
Get ready!
準備好
Ground's coming fast!
馬上就要著陸了
C'mon, baby.
來吧,寶貝
Come on.
來吧
Touchdown, baby!
安全著陸,寶貝兒
Car check.Call it in.
全員檢查,所有人報數
Check. Check.
著陸 著陸
I'm good, let's do this.
我沒問題,開始吧
Hello? Please man!
哈嘍,大家伙兒
Get me outta here, somebody!
誰來幫幫我,有人嗎
No! The trees!
別,要撞樹了
Shit.
我擦
Sit tight, Roman. We'll come back for you.
坐穩了,羅曼,我們一會兒回來接你
This is not the plan!
計劃可不是這樣的