How are you planning on getting on that road?
那你們打算怎么到這條路上
Well, Tej?
這個么,泰吉
I think I may actually have a plan for that.
我覺得我倒真是有個計劃了
What? I delegated.
看什么,我懂分權
That's what good leaders do.
這才是一個優秀的領導該做的
Leader!
領導
You know, when I was reading your files...
你知道,當我看到你的資料時
I was impressed with what you've accomplished with your team.
我對你帶隊獲得的成果印象深刻
But, meeting them now I gotta say, Dom...
但是,現在見到了他們,我不得不說,多姆

you truly have a gift.
你真的很有領導天賦
Consider my workshop your new playhouse.
把我的工作坊當做你們新的樂園吧
I think you'll find our cars...
我想你們會發現我們的車
extremely appealing.
極其吸引人
And your team...
還有你們的團隊
is now complete.
現在完整了
I went to the house.
我去了房子那里
I was looking for you everywhere.
到處找你
You scared the shit outta me.
你快把我嚇死了
You will never be alone...
你永遠不會孤單一人
Where did you find that?
你在哪找到這個的
Found it in Han's car.
在韓的車里
It was left as a message.
它是作為信息留下來的
A message I plan on returning.
意味著我要回來的信息
Can you ride?
你可以嗎
Yeah, of course I can.
行呀,我當然可以
Han was my family, too.
韓也是我的家人
Brian!
布萊恩
We're gonna need long travel suspension...
我們需要給全部的車子裝上長行程避震
limited slip differentials in all of them.
和差速器
How you doing.
你還好嗎
Tej!
泰吉
I want the demon lovechild between that...
我要把這輛車和那輛車的
and that.
優勢結合起來
That's a lot of armor.
那可是很厚的裝甲
Just gonna add more weight, slow you down.
重量增加會減慢你的速度
This time it ain't just about being fast.
這次可不僅僅是要速度
Yeah, I'm good.
我沒問題
From the streets, you know what I'm sayin'?
你們,你們知道我在說什么,對吧
It's nothing.
這沒什么的
Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?
嘿,羅曼,你已經嚇尿了,是嗎
No. Yeah, you are.
沒 沒錯,你肯定嚇尿了
I said, no.
我說了,沒有
Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings.
聽著伙計,成熟的男人敢于去直面自己的內心
If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry.
你要是想哭,就哭吧
As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your wellbeing.
作為你的朋友,你知道我十分關心你的健康
Which is why I took the precaution...
所以我提前
of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment.
在你的儲物柜里放了成人紙尿布
Can you just chill out, man?
你就不能閉嘴嗎,伙計
I have seen some crazy shit,
雖然我以前也見識過一些大場面
Dom, but this really could make some waves.
多姆,但這一次可是牽涉重大
So let's just try to keep it as low key as possible, huh?
所以大家盡量低調點,好嗎
Don't I always?
我不一直都很低調嗎
I tell you what: you knock
我告訴你,如果
it down a couple of notches this time...
你這次真做成了
and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona.
我就不喝比利時啤酒,改喝科羅娜
You'd be doing yourself a favor there.
到時你可要喝個夠
Can somebody just walk me
有人能告訴我
through what we're supposed to be doing here?
現在到底是要干什么嗎
Come on, Rom. This was your plan, you gotta embrace it.
行了,羅曼,這可是你的計劃,你悠著點
No, this was not my plan.
不,這不是我的計劃
Yeah, here we go. Gametime.
好了,出發了,游戲開始了
Roman, you need some fresh air?
羅曼,你需要來點新鮮空氣嗎
'Cause you about to get a whole lot of it.
接下里就有大把新鮮空氣了
Okay, here we go!
好了,開始了