Look, Shaw's power is that he's a shadow.
肖的能力之強就好比他是個影子
He's really good at getting in and out of places...
他非常擅長于出入各種地方
without being seen and
無聲無息
leaving nothing but a body count in his wake.
除了留下個死尸以外,不會留下任何蛛絲馬跡
He's a legitimate English badass.
他是個合法的英國混蛋
But to be honest with you Dom,
但老實告訴你,多姆
I don't give two shits about Deckard Shaw.
我對戴克·肖不屑一顧
It's you I want.
我想要的是你

Because you and I can help each other get what we both need.
因為你我聯手可以得到我們彼此想要的東西
I'm listening.
洗耳恭聽
Just recently, a private military company...
就在最近,由被通緝的恐怖分子莫斯·杰坎德
led by a wanted terrorist named Mose Jakande...
領導的一間私人軍事公司
kidnapped a hacker known only by the name "Ramsey".
綁架了一名黑客,只知道名字叫拉姆齊
Lady Liberty's got her panties
雖然這如同大海撈針
in a bunch over this but rightfully so...
但我們一定要找到她
because this Ramsey has created something interesting.
因為這個拉姆齊發明了一個有趣的玩意兒
Bring it up. Yes, sir.
跟“天眼”
To God's Eye.
打個招呼吧
Now this little bastard hacks
這個小混蛋
into anything that's on a digital network.
黑了數字網絡里的所有東西
That means every cellphone, satellite, ATM machine, and computer,
也就是說,黑了所有手機,衛星,自動提款機和電腦
simultaneously.
在同一時間
If it's got a microphone or a lens,
只要你的設備有麥克風或者鏡頭
God's Eye can use it to find you.
天眼就能通過它找到你
So you invited me here to show me a tracking device.
所以你請我來就是讓我看一個追蹤裝置
On steroids. Lots of them.
應該說,是批量追蹤裝置
Let me put it to you this way.
我這么跟你說吧
It took us nearly a decade to find Osama bin Laden.
我們花了將近十年才找到本·拉登
With this, we could locate him anywhere on the planet
但有了這裝備,我們在幾小時之內就能
in a couple of hours.
在這個星球的任何地方找到他
Now that's a serious piece of machinery...
這是一個非常重要的裝置
that could be catastrophic in the wrong hands.
一旦落入壞人手中就有可能導致大災難
But for some very nauseating, political reasons...
但出于一些非常惡心的政治原因
any rescue plans involving any US government forces or entity...
任何牽涉到美國政府或者軍隊的營救計劃
has been strictly ruled out.
都被嚴令禁止
And that's why I need you.
這就是我需要你的原因
But why do I need you?
但我為什么需要你呢
I mean I could go back outside, enjoy the rest of the Coronas...
我完全可以走出去,喝完剩下的科羅娜
let Shaw come to me.
讓肖自己來找我
You could do that. How's that working out for you so far?
你是可以那么做,但目前為止效果如何
You got one friend in the ground, another one in the hospital...
你的朋友們,一個死了,一個躺在醫院
and then of course there's that little issue of the bomb...
當然還有那個炸彈
that destroyed your home.
炸毀了你的家
Shaw lives in a world that doesn't play by your rules.
肖的世界是由不得你掌控的
Like it or not...
不管你喜不喜歡
you live in that world now, too.
現在,你也在那個世界了
You wanna know how to kill a shadow?
你想知道要怎么殺死影子嗎
You just shine a little light on it.
只需要照一點光就可以了
If you get the God's Eye for me...
如果你幫我拿到天眼
I've already got authorization
我已經為你申請到了使用許可
for you to use it until you get Shaw.
讓你找到肖為止
You go from the hunted, to the hunter.
這樣你就從獵物變成了獵人
And there's no place on Earth Shaw can hide from you.
在這個地球上,肖再也無處可藏
More importantly,
更重要的是
you and your family...
你跟你的家人
don't go to any more funerals.
不用再參加任何葬禮了
You get Ramsey, you get the God's Eye...
只要找到拉姆齊,你就能得到天眼
You get Shaw.
也就能找到肖了
Well that's the windup and the pitch.
一切就是這么水到渠成
Now that I've given you this
現在我已經給你提供了
incredibly sensitive and highly classified information...
如此有效且高度機密的信息
What do you think, Toretto?
你有什么打算,多雷托
I think you already know what I'm gonna do.
我想你已經知道我會怎么做了
Good.
很好