This guy's just, relentless.
這家伙真是殘忍
That's why Dom needs you.
所以多姆需要你
You two need to find this guy and you need to stop him...
你們倆要找到他,并阻止他
before he does any more damage to our family.
別讓他對我們的家人造成更大的傷害
I just...
只是
I've screwed up so many things.
我搞砸了那么多事情
I couldn't live with myself if I screwed this up, too.
我無法忍受自己把你我的幸福生活也搞砸
You won't.
不會的
I believe in you.
我相信你
I believe in us. That's all that matters.
我相信我們,這就夠了
I love you, Brian.
我愛你,布萊恩
Love you, baby.
我也愛你,寶貝
Just promise me. After this, we're done.
答應我,這件事過了以后,我們就收手
No more jobs, no more enemies.
不再接工作,不再有敵人
Come back to us.
回到我們身邊
I won't let you down, Mia.
我不會讓你失望的,米婭
I know.
我知道
Hey yo, Sean!
嘿,肖恩
Hey, check this out, man.
嗨,來看看這家伙
This dude over here wanna race the new DK.
這家伙想要參加新的甩尾王比賽
Not tonight, Twinkie.
今晚不行,蠢蛋
He said he knew Han.
他說他認識韓
Han said you was fast, but not that damn fast.
韓說你開很快,但沒想到你真的那么快
Who said American muscle can't drift?
誰說美國肌肉車不能漂移
Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rear view.
韓說過他從后視鏡里看到他把對手甩在身后
He never talked about it much.
他很少聊這些
Always playing it close to the vest.
他總是玩得很謹慎
We found a couple of things by the crash.
我們在事故現場找到了一些東西
Wasn't much left.
也沒留下多少東西
Gisele.
吉賽爾
Yeah.
對了
There's one more thing.
還有個東西
I found this.
我找到了這個
Must've meant something to him.
這對他肯定有重要意義
When you find the guy that killed Han...
如果你找到殺死韓的那家伙
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
Words ain't even been invented yet.
難以用語言表達
They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind...
人們說如果住進對方的心里
is not to die.
即使死亡也無法分開彼此
But he put you in his grave.
但他葬送了你
So now I'll do the same to him.
如今我也要親手葬送他
I can't do no more funerals.
我不能承受更多的葬禮了
First, Han...
一開始是韓
Now Hobbs is laid out, of all people.
現在霍布斯也倒下了,我們所有人
We're being hunted.
都被盯上了
You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?
你知道他現在正在某個地方盯著我們,對吧
I hope so.
希望如此
That means he's close.
這說明他離我們很近
Just promise me, Brian.
答應我,布萊恩
No more funerals.
不要再有葬禮了
Just one more.
只剩最后一場了
His.
他的葬禮