You never should've messed with a man's family.
你不該去招惹一個男人的家人
I told your brother the same thing.
我對你弟弟說過一樣的話
Reinforced your chassis.
加固了底盤
Just like going into the ring with weighted gloves.
就像拳手戴著厚重的手套參加比賽一樣
Your mistake. I'm not here to play games.
你錯了,我不是來玩的
See, you and me...
明白嗎,你跟我
We're from different worlds.
我們是不同世界的人
Trust me, I've seen a lot
相信我,我見過的事情
meaner streets than the ones you're used to.
比你所見過的要殘酷得多
Stick around.
那你可站好了
It's gonna get a lot meaner.
接下來會更殘酷
You think this was gonna be a street fight?
你以為這是街頭斗毆嗎
On the ground!
趴下
Now!
立刻
Drop him or I will drop you!
放開他否則我就開槍了
Woah, woah!
哇,哇
Easy, guys. We're on the same team here.
冷靜,伙計們,我們可是同一陣線的
Mr. Toretto...
多雷托先生
I'm here on the recommendation...
我是經由我們共同的朋友
of a, mutual friend of ours.
介紹而來的
Mr. Hobbs? Who the hell are you?
霍布斯先生 你他媽到底是誰
Me? I'm just a guy.
我,我就是個普通人
I'm, Mr. Nobody.
一個無名小卒
That's a big entrance for a nobody.
無名小卒的出場可真是盛大
And the guy who put our mutual friend in the hospital...
那個把我們共同的朋友送進醫院的家伙
you just let him get away.
你剛剛讓他逃走了
I think I might've just saved your ass there, Dom.
我剛剛是救了你一命吧,多姆
Listen, you think you can let go of my guy there?
你能先放了我的人嗎
He's beginning to turn a little blue.
他被你勒得臉色發青了
I appreciate that.
非常感謝
Here they come.
他們來了
Listen, Dom.
聽著,多姆
There's a war going on between shadows and ghosts like me.
在黑暗世界和像我這樣的幽靈之間有一場戰爭
You and your team unwittingly
而你和你的團隊
walked into the middle of it in London...
在倫敦無意間卷入了這場戰爭中
and it appears it's now followed you home.
而且顯然,它現在還纏上了你
It's up to you.
要怎么做,你隨意
I'm gonna have a beer.
我要去喝酒了
You're welcome to join me.
歡迎你一起來
By the way, I can get you Deckard Shaw.
順便說一下,我可以幫你抓到戴克·肖
Belgian ale.
比利時麥芽酒
Man, those monks got it right.
天啊,那些釀酒僧太厲害了
I don't know about the whole celibacy thing,
我雖然不太了解禁欲之類的事情
but when it comes to beer...
但是一提到啤酒
Would you like one?
你要來一杯嗎
I'm more of a Corona man myself.
我比較喜歡科羅娜(墨西哥啤酒)
Your files, not only detailed...
你的檔案,不僅詳細
It's, extremely entertaining.
而且非常有趣