Be on your guard.
小心前進。
We're about to step over the Edge of the Wild.
我們將越過荒野的邊緣。
Balin, you know these paths. Lead on.
巴林,這些路你熟,你帶頭。
Aye.
好。
Master Baggins I suggest you keep up.
巴金斯先生,我建議你跟上隊伍。
You will follow them.
你會跟隨他們。
Yes.
是的。
You are right to help Thorin Oakenshield.
你幫助索林·橡木盾是對的。
But I fear this quest has set in motion forces we do not yet understand.
我只擔心這個遠征隊引出了我們尚不了解的力量。
The riddle of the Morgul Blade must be answered.
一定要解開魔窟劍之謎。
Something moves in the shadows unseen, hidden from our sight. It will not show itself.
有事在暗中發生,躲過我們的耳目。不愿露出真面目。
Not yet.
時候還未到。
But every day it grows in strength.
但力量日益茁壯。
You must be careful.
你要小心。
Mithrandir? Why the Half ling?
米斯蘭達,為何選擇半身人?
I do not know.
我不知道。
Saruman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check.
薩魯曼認為,唯有強大的力量才能抵抗邪惡。
But that is not what I have found.
但我發現并非如此。
I have found it is the small things everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay.
我發現細微的事物,每日平常人的一言一行就能抑制邪惡。
Simple acts of kindness and love.
簡單的行為,像是慈善和愛。
Why Bilbo Baggins?
選擇比爾博巴金斯?
Perhaps it is because I'm afraid and he gives me courage.
或許是因為我害怕而他讓我勇敢。
Do not be afraid, Mithrandir.
別害怕,米斯蘭達。
You are not alone.
你并不孤單。