Where do you think you're going?
你認為你要上哪兒去?
Back to Rivendell.
回瑞文戴爾。
No, no, you can't turn back now, eh?
不,你現在不能回頭
You're part of the company.
你是我們遠征隊的。
You're one of us.
我們中的一份子。
I'm not, though, am I?
可是我格格不入?
Thorin said I should never have come and he was right.
索林說我不該來的,他說得沒錯。
I'm not a Took I'm a Baggins.
我不是圖克,我是巴金斯,
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么。
I should never have run out my door.
我不該沖出家門的。
You're homesick. I understand.
你想家了,我了解。
No, you don't. You don't understand. None of you do.
不,你們都不了解。
You're Dwarves. You're used to this life.
你們是矮人,習慣這種生活。
To living on the road never settling in one place, not belonging anywhere!
生活在路上,四處漂泊,沒有歸屬!
Oh, I am sorry. I didn't...
對不起,我不是有意……
No, you're right.
不,你說得沒錯。
We don't belong anywhere.
我們沒有歸屬。
I wish you all the luck in the world.
我祝你萬事順利。
I really do.
我是認真的。.
What's that?
那是什么?