Sherlock's still out there.
夏洛克還活著
I'm convinced of it.
我深信不疑
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh...my...God!
偶滴神啊
His movements were so silent, so furtive he reminded me of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent.
他如此無聲無息 鬼鬼祟祟的 讓我想起嗅尋氣味的訓練有素的獵犬
You what?
什么?
I couldn't help thinking what an amazing criminal he'd make if he turned his talents against the law.
我不禁想若他將天賦用于違法犯罪將是多成功的罪犯啊
Don't read that.
別讀了
Famous blog, finally.
終于讀到著名博客了
Come on, that's...
那都是...
Ancient history, yes, I know, but it's not though, is it, because he's...
火星帖 我知道 但也不算 因為他...
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Having a wash.
洗臉
You're shaving it off.
你要刮胡子啦
Well, you hate it.
你不喜歡嘛
Sherlock hates it.
夏洛克不喜歡
Apparently everyone hates it.
顯然大家都不喜歡
Oh!
裝吧你!
Are you going to see him again?
你又要去找他了吧?
No, I'm going to work.
哪里 我去上班
Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again?
下班再去找他?
No.
才不去
God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me and then his nibs turns up...
唉 我跟一張毛嘴接吻了半年他才露了個臉就...
I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes.
我不是為夏洛克·福爾摩斯刮胡子的
You should put that on a T-shirt.
這話你該印T恤上
Shut up.
閉嘴
Or what?
不然呢?
Or I'll marry you.
不然我娶了你
London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds of criminals, agents and drifters are irresistibly drained.
倫敦 就是個大污水坑 罪犯 特務和游民懶漢都沉淀于此
Sometimes it's not a question of who, it's a question of who knows?
有時重點不在當事人 而在知情人
If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.
如果這男人停止訂報 我需要知情
If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels, I need to know.
這個女人離開倫敦前 沒把狗送到寵物旅館 我需要知情
I have certain people, they are markers.
有些人 是我的活標記
If they start to move, I'll know something's up.
如果他們開始行動 我就知道要出事了
Like rats deserting a sinking ship.
就像老鼠逃離沉船