London is in danger, John.
倫敦有危險 約翰
There's an imminent terrorist attack and I need your help.
恐怖襲擊迫在眉睫 我需要你的幫助
My help?
我的幫助?
You have missed this, admit it.
你懷念這種感覺 別嘴硬
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins, just the two of us against the rest of the world.
追捕的緊張刺激 血脈迸發的興奮 我們倆對抗全世界
I don't understand, I said I'm sorry, isn't that what you're supposed to do?
真搞不懂 我都道歉了呀 還有什么沒做到的?
Gosh, you don't know anything about human nature, do you?
天 你真的完全不懂人類心性吧?
Hmm, nature? No.
心性? 不懂
Human?
人類?
No.
更不懂了
I'll talk him round.
我會勸他的
You will?
是嗎?
Oh, yeah.
交給我吧
Mary.
瑪麗
Can you believe his nerve?
他膽子真大啊?
I like him.
我挺喜歡他的
What?
什么?
I like him.
我挺喜歡他的