I calculated that there were 13 possibilities once I'd invited Moriarty onto the roof.
我精心計算過 和莫里亞蒂上天臺后 一共有13種可能性
I wanted to avoid dying, if at all possible.
有可能的話 我想盡量別死
The first scenario involved hurling myself into a parked van filled with washing bags.
第一種要沖刺到 一輛裝滿洗衣袋的車上
Impossible, the angle was too steep.
不可能 角度太陡
Secondly, a system of Japanese wrestling...
第二種 我會點日本式摔跤
You know, for a genius, you can be remarkably thick.
作為天才 你遲鈍到家了
What?
什么?
I don't care
我才不管
how you faked it, Sherlock.
你是怎么假死的 夏洛克
I want to know why.
我只想知道 為什么
Why? Because Moriarty had to be stopped.
為什么? 為了阻止莫里亞蒂呀
Oh.
噢
Why, as in...?
你說那個啊...
I see. Yes. Why?
我知道了 好吧 為什么呢?
That's a little more difficult to explain.
那個說來話長
I've got all night.
我今晚就在這聽了
Actually, um, that was mostly Mycroft's idea.
其實呢 主要是麥克羅夫特的主意
Oh, so it was your brother's plan?
哦 其實是你哥的計劃?
Oh, but he would have needed a confidante.
可他還需要一個信得過的人
Mm-hm.
嗯
Sorry.
對不起
But he was the only one?
就他知道?
The only one who knew?
就他一個人?
A couple of others.
還有其他幾個
It was a very elaborate plan, it had to be.
計劃必須周密
The next of the 13 possibilities was...
13個可能的下一條是...
Who else? Who else knew?
還有誰? 還有誰知道?
Who?!
誰?
Molly.
茉莉
Molly?!
茉莉?
John...
約翰
Molly Hooper and some of my homeless network and that's all.
茉莉·胡珀 還有我流浪漢消息網的幾個人
OK.
行
OK.
行啊
So just your brother, Molly Hooper and 100 tramps.
所以就是你哥 茉莉 還有100個流浪漢
Ha, no! 25 at most.
沒啦 最多25個