Sorry.
抱歉
Well, no, it's, um...
不...就是 嗯...
So.....if you'll have me, Mary, could you see your way, um...
所以 那我直說 瑪麗 你覺得你能不能...
If you could see your way to...
你覺得你能不能...
Sir, you'll find this vintage exceptionally to your liking.
先生 這瓶陳年佳釀肯定特別合您的口味
It has all the qualities of the old, with the colour of the new.
飽含舊日情調 卻又煥然一新
No, sorry, not now, please.
對不起 現在沒空
Like a gaze from a crowd of strangers, suddenly one is aware of staring into the face of an old friend.
就像陌生人群中投來的目光 突然你意識到 面前的人即是舊友
No, look, seriously, could you just...?
拜托你能不能...
Interesting thing, a tuxedo.
燕尾服真有意思
Lends distinction to friends and anonymity to waiters.
朋友穿彰顯身份 服務生穿湮沒無聞
John?
約翰?
John, what is it? What?
約翰 這是怎么回事?
Well, the short version.....not dead.
長話短說呢 就是...沒死
Bit mean springing it on you like that, I know.
我知道 這樣冒出來有失禮節
Could have given you a heart attack, probably still will.
剛才可能把你嚇出心臟病 現在還是有可能
But in my defence, it was very funny.
也別怪我 這多有趣啊
OK, it's not a great defence.
好吧 理由不是很有力
Oh, no, you're...
哦不 你就是...
Oh, yes.
沒錯
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Not quite.
不是上帝
You died, you jumped off a roof.
你不是跳樓自殺了嗎
No.
不
You're dead.
你死了
No, I'm quite sure, I checked. Excuse me.
不 我查過 活得挺好的 抱歉用一下
Does...does yours rub off too?
你的小胡子也能擦掉嗎?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪 我的天哪
Do you have any idea what you've done?!
你知道你都做了什么嗎?
OK, John, I'm suddenly realising I probably owe you some sort of an apology...
好了 約翰 突然想到我大概還欠你句道歉
All right, just, John, just keep...
好了 約翰 請保持...
Two years.
兩年
Two years! Hmm?
整整兩年 啊?
I thought...
我以為...
I thought.....you were dead.
我以為...你死了
Now, you let me grieve. Hmm.
你竟眼睜睜看著我痛不欲生
How could you do that?
你怎么做得出來?
How?!
怎么可以!
Wait, before you do anything that you might regret, um,
等等 在你氣急失手之前
one question, just let me ask one question.
我問你一句話 就一句
Are you really going to keep that?
你那胡子真要留著嗎?