Seriously, it's not a joke?
說真的 你不是搞笑?
You're really keeping this?
真準備留著?
Er, yeah.
沒錯
Sure?
確定?
Mary likes it.
瑪麗很喜歡
Hmm, no, she doesn't.
她才不喜歡
She does.
她喜歡
She doesn't.
她不喜歡
Oh, don't.
別逼我說
Oh, brilliant!
好極了
Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you...
對不起嘛 我不好意思直說
Right, no, no, this is charming.
行吧 太好了
I've really missed this!
我真懷念這種情形
One word, Sherlock, that is all I would have needed!
一句話 夏洛克 就給我捎一句話
One word to let me know that you were alive!
告訴我你活著就行了
I've nearly been in contact so many times, but...
好多次我差點就聯絡你了
I worried that, you know, you might say something indiscreet.
我是擔心 你會不小心說漏嘴
What?
什么?
You know, let the cat out of the bag.
走漏了風聲
So this is my fault!
還成我的錯了?
Oh, God!
天哪
Why am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong?!
怎么就我一個人不能理解?
The only one reacting like a human being!
就我還有點正常反應
Over-reacting.
過激反應吧
Over-reacting!
過激反應
John!
約翰
Over-reacting!
過激反應
So you fake your own death and you waltz in here large as bloody life!
你假死完 就這么大搖大擺
But I'm not meant to have a problem with it, no, because Sherlock Holmes thinks it's a perfectly OK thing to do!
我不能有一丁點意見 就因為夏洛克·福爾摩斯覺得 這完全正常
Shut up! I don't want everyone knowing I'm still alive!
閉嘴 我不想全世界都知道我還活著
Oh, so it's still a secret, is it?!
原來還是秘密呀?
Yes, it's still a secret!
沒錯 是秘密
Promise you won't tell anyone?
保證不跟人說?
Swear to God!
保你個頭啊