Derek never came out of the funk.
德雷克沒能走出這種恐懼。
Sometimes you just lose people.
有時生活中的人就這么沒了。
You don't have any contact information for your ex-husband, do you?
你沒有你前夫的聯系方式嗎?
No, we've barely spoken since we split.
沒有 我們分居之后就很少聯系了。
I have a-an old cell phone number.
我有他舊的手機號碼。
Good luck tracking him down.
能不能找到就看運氣了。
You might want to mention that there's money involved.
最好跟他說是跟錢有關。
I have to ask this.
有個問題不得不問。
Did you and Derek have any children?
你跟德雷克有沒有小孩?
No kids.
沒有。
Now I'm not even an aunt.
現在我連嬸嬸都不是了。
Smart as a whip, Theresa.
特蕾莎是個很聰明的孩子。
I loved her like she was my own daughter.
我待她視同己出。
Unfortunately, you can't pick your parents.
不幸的是,子女不能挑父母。
Unbelievable.
難以置信。
I've got eight case files connected to this guy's prints, and half of them have been redacted.
我手上有八件案子涉及到他的指紋,而且一半都被改掉了。
Here we go.
又來了。
Missing persons 07.
07年的失蹤人口案。
Your trigger happy hobo, Carter.
你的扳機狂人流浪漢又來了,卡特。
Only now he's a killer in a suit.
只不過他現在是穿西裝的殺手。
Well, maybe he's a recovering diplomat.
沒準他是個尚在恢復階段的外交家。
They pulled the whole file.
他們撤掉了整個檔案。
Feds. This one's above your pay grade, Carter.
聯調局。這家伙你動不了,卡特。
Aunt's fine. Uncle's M.I.A.
嬸嬸沒問題。叔叔失蹤了。
M.I.A. ?
失蹤?
You got no contact info?
你沒有聯系方式嗎?
No answer on the cell phone.
電話沒人聽。
No forwarding address.
也沒有更新地址。
Where are you?
你在哪?
I've been to every skate-rat park in the city.
我轉遍了城里所有的滑板小子去的公園。
Nothing but attitude on wheels.
除了滑輪的激情生活之外沒別的。
No sign of Theresa?
沒見到特蕾莎嗎?
No, but I think I just found our guy.
沒,但是我剛找到我們要找的人。
What the...?
我勒個...?
What's your problem, fool?
怎么回事啊你,傻逼?
$200 fine to skate in the park.
在公園里滑板罰款兩百。
Want to know the last time you seen this girl, Deacon.
你最后一次見這個女孩子是什么時候,迪肯。
What is this? Some kind of sick joke?
你什么意思?變態玩笑么?
News flash, chief.
新聞頭條啊,長官。
Old man went postal on her whole family.
她家老頭把自己全家都給做了。
She's dead.
她死了。
Or maybe not.
或許沒死呢。
Maybe you seen her around, chief.
沒準你就在哪見過她,長官。
That girl's gone.
那女孩子掛了。
Give me back my phone.
還我手機。
Is he riding you?
他找你麻煩?
What's up with that, man?
怎么回事啊,哥們?