Look, I saw the mark at the circus. The tattoo that we saw, on the two bodies, the mark of the Tong.
我在馬戲團看到的那個標記。就和2名死者身上的幫會紋身一樣。
Lukis and Van Coon were part of a smuggling operation. One of them stole something in China. Something valuable.
路基斯和范孔是走私團伙的成員。其中一人從中國偷了件價值連城的珍寶。
The circus performers were gang members were sent here to get it back. - Get what back?
馬戲團演員被派到這兒來就是要取回珍寶。-什么珍寶?
We don't know.
還不知道。
You don't know? Mr Holmes, I've done everything you asked.
不知道?福爾摩斯先生,你吩咐的我可都照做了。
Lestrade, he seems to think your advice is worth something.
雷斯垂德認為你必然有你的道理。
I gave the order for a raid. Please tell me I'll have something to show for it. Other than a massive bill for overtime.
我已經下令搜查了。那就麻煩你讓我搜點東西出來。而不是讓我們白付大筆的加班費。
They'll be back in China by tomorrow.
明天他們就該回中國了。
No, they won't leave without what they came for. We need to find a hideout.
東西還沒到手,他們才不會善罷甘休。得找出他們的藏身之處。
A rendezvous. Somewhere in this message it must tell us.
還有接頭地點。答案一定就在這些數字里。
Well, I think perhaps I should leave you to it.
我看我還是先走了吧。
No, you don't have to go. Stay. - Yes, it'd be better if you left now.
不,留下沒關系。-好,你走了最好。
He's kidding. Please stay if you'd like.
他開玩笑呢,想留就留下吧。
Is it just me or is anyone else starving?
我都餓死啦,你們不餓嗎?
Oh, God.
我的神啊。
So this is what you do. You and John, you solve puzzles for a living.
這就是你們的工作咯。你和約翰,你們以解謎為生嗎?
Consulting detective.
我是顧問偵探。
What are these squiggles?
這些圈圈線條是什么啊?
They're numbers. An ancient Chinese dialect.
是數字,一種古代漢語方言。
Oh, right. Well, of course. I should have known that.
對哦,我也該猜到。
I've done punch and a bowl of nibbles.
我弄了些賓治酒和點心。
Mrs Hudson, you are a saint.
赫德森太太,你真是我的大恩人。
If it was Monday, I'd have been to the supermarket.
今天要是周一的話,我就去超市了。
Thank you. Thank you.
感激不盡。
So these numbers, it's a cipher?
這些數字是密碼嗎?
Exactly.
正是。
And each pair of numbers is a word?
一對數字就是一個單詞嗎?
How did you know that?
你怎么知道?
Well, two words have already been translated. Here.
這兩個詞不是已經被破譯了嗎。